Dirtbike

One day i went to my buddy Pumpers house to see what he was doing. He was chainging the oil in his dirtbike. His Dirtbike is a Honda 200, or better know as a tractor. i helped him finish chainging the oil and we went for a ride around the river. 

I had just boughten a new kx85. It is way awsome and it is realy fast too. ihoped on mine and we rode. We rode to BnB and in the field behind my dads shop we parked our dirtbikes at the shop and went to talk to Clint And Eric who lived down the road. P.S. not in the same house next door. We sat there and talked. Then we left cause we were not going to stay the night.

Clint has a honda 80. its good for climbing hills. Eric has a Black kawasaki four wheller with a neon green rack.

one day Pumper and i were riding down the river and spotted Felkers pond and we knew that was by his grandpas house so we rode there to get some cookies and milk from his grandma. We had a couple of cookies and went to ride down the dirt road East of his grandma and grandpas place and found a ramp under so low branches and messed around there ramping and screwing around until close to dark time.

The next day i went to get my dirt bike from grandpa Bobs house and noticed Pumpers was gone so i though he had took it back to the shop. i was on my way through twn and i spotted his truck at Keith Holtzs. i stopped to see what he was doing. He just bought a brand new kx85 just ike mine. He was so happy that we took our dirtbikes and got gas in them and went to ride. We called Eric and Clint to meet us there. Pumper and i got there first and saw the road grader had pushed the pile over. So we called farmer garbage can to get his scope tractor and come fix our ramp. He did but it was dark when he was done so we didnt ride that day. The next day we went back and noticed that he made the ramp a little higher. No big deal. Clint called and said he had just got nw shocks on his and he was on his way with Eric on there moter vehicles. Pumper and ramped until they got there and when they got there Clint wanted to go so badly so we let him. He went all the way to the gravel road and got an awsome run at it and he flew so high in the air he was close lined by the tree branches we laughed an he checked over his bike and the only thing broke were the new shocks. Soo we laughed some more then he went and got the old shocks and he never used that ramp again.                                                                              The End...