Night of Nightmares

[Before you read I just want you to know that this story is based on a movie script, so sorry if this is written weird but enjoy
Narrator: Savannah, a 17 year old girl was playing a game with her friends live at around 9:00pm when her step mother came in her room.

Step Mom: Savannah! Get off that game and go to bed! I am sick and tired of you!(said angrily and demanding)

Savannah: it is early and I am chatting with my friends. (said confused)

Step Mom: what friends! Yay your imaginary friends ( said in a laughing tone) I don't care about your bullshit, JUST BE QUITE! (said leaving the room)

Savannah:(deep breath) whatever. Hey guys I'm back my stupid step mom was telling me to go to bed,I hate her always being rude and only me. Well  I'm going to end the chat guys bye (said shutting the computer screen off).

Narrator: Savannah spent the rest of time laying in bed listening to music in earbuds. Then at 11:30pm she decided to get some sleep, so she went under the covers and went to sleep. At around 2:00am there was a loud thump, she woke at the first sound she heard and looked around the room and thought it was nothing. She was so tired from the night before that she just slowly fell sleep staring at the wall across from her. The thump noise came again but it was quieter then it was the first time. It woke her straight up again, her usually is a deep sleeper but for some reason she had the feeling to wake up. So since she couldn't fall asleep she went downstairs to make herself  some coffee and watch TV on the couch. So she went straight downstairs with her for flashlight on her phone when she came downstairs she went straight to the kitchen. She had an odd feeling that something was changed in the kitchen. All there was was silence, she had this lamp in her kitchen that never worked she never knew why it never worked but for some reason it was on a chill went up her spine thinking that there was somebody behind her, as she stared at that light she felt like if she turned around she would've been slit in the throat, but that was in her head although she did play a lot of horror  games. So she ignore it and started to brew her coffee. Once she was done making your coffee she sat down on the couch had a few sips, and laid down she turned on her favorite show on Netflix and laid there staring at the TV, but what felt like like an hour or two minutes she fell sleep and straight there she felt like she was sucked in to a dream. This dream was almost weird like a weird feeling when you are sick but terrified were you nervous, were you sick to your stomach, she had a picture in our head of this face that she saw her video game what was the name uhh pixie, Pixie the dark fairy. This the face was all she was thinking about the smile why was that light on everything that happened in the kitchen and all the noises she heard came flashing in her head like she can figure out, like everything made sense like her whole life was surrounding this moment was this supposed to happen her. She kept thinking about the fairy and that she has received a note in her locker the other day that was scribbled in black ink that she felt like she was being watched every time she walked home. But then everything went dark she heard nothing and her alarm on her phone went off, time for school.