chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Rockie Pov)

  I’m standing in a clearing and everything’s shimming with sparkling lights. Is this the place you go when you die I thought. Crap I was shot. This place is amazing. Its paradise for dead things.

Out of know where a pure white wolf appears. And it looks right at me. Shit what to do. Can you die when you’re already dead?

“You have a chose between life and death.” A voice said. I looked around confused on where it came from. Then I looked at the wolf. It cocked its head to the side looking at me.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Do you want to go home to your mate and family?”

“Yes”

“Then you have to become like us.”

I nodded and asked “What do you mean be like us?”

“You have to become a werewolf like your mate. And you still could see your family. I would just be a part of you.”

She stated to walk away so I started to fallow her nervously. I was scared but I needed to help my family. She led me through the forest. We past roses, tulips, trees, vanes with monkey are swinging on them.

We can to a white portal like thing and stopped. She said “We have to go threw at the same time for this to work. And by the way the name’s Kristen” as we fell through the white light. I graved onto her and held on tight.

Then I was sitting up gapping having no idea where I am. I looked around at the people who were looking at me.

(Anthony Pov)

After I pulled into my parents’ house I gently picked her up. I walked through the door loudly because everyone was staring at me. I started to walk up stairs when my mom said “Who’s that and why are you and her covered in blood.

I quickly filled them in while cleaning her. I was dressing her wounds when my mom suggested me to get myself cleaned up so when she woke up I wouldn’t be covered in blood.

I shook my head I would leave her.

“You need to get cleaned up you don’t want your mate to see you like this do you? I’ll watch her for you.” Mom said

I was reluctant but she pushed me to the bathroom.

When I walked out of the bathroom I went over to her. When all of a sudden she gasps sitting up. The she looks around with innocent eyes.

Claim her

No it’s too soon

Mate mate mate. Claim her NOWWWW.

It’s too soon we might hurt her. give her some time to adjust to being a wolf.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I just started to ignore him.

“It’s okay we aren’t going to hurt you. I’m Anthony and I’m your mate.

******

vote vote vote

okay srry its short. but i should have the next chapter on by the end of the weekend.