Chapter 10 - Mackenzie

It was about 8:00 when dance ended for the day.  I was totally pooped, and the other girls were pretty tired, i guess just not as much as me. I had had my first solo, and I absolutely loved it!  It was a acro routine, which is one of the styles that I am best at.  Nia also has a solo, but I forget what it is called.  I also love the group dance, it is hip hop!  It's called freaks. 

"Guys, let's go out for ice cream!"  Brynn suggested after dance practice was over.  "Yeah, let's do it" everyone agreed.  We decided on a place called Scoops.  I drove with Brynn and Kalani, in Kalani's car.  We arrived, right before Kendall, Jojo, and Nia did.  The place was super fancy!  They had tabels and waiter cam and took your order.  The girls sat at one table while the moms sat at another.  We were having a great time, and chatting away.  All of the sudden my phone buzzed.  "Sorry guys one second.  I need to reply to this,"  Oh god, it was willa.

Willa:  Hey!  Sorry about the outburst yesterday.  I guess I was just kind of mad that I never saw you anymore, and you were leaving school.  Anyway, do you want to go to the cheesecake factory for dinner with me and my mom?

Me:  Sorry, I am at Scoops with the girls.  maybe another time.

Willa: ok, yeah

Me: 😄

I put my phone down, and then we ordered.  I got a brownie sundae that had a brownie at the bottom with vanilla ice cream and rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream.  We spent another half hour there, and then left.  By the time my mom and I got home, it was about 9:00, and I was insanely tired, and fell asleep as soon as i got into my bed.