Chapter 1

This is it. What I have been putting off for a few weeks...here we go......crap.

Today is the first day of my last year of high school. Walking down the hallway, I know he is here. I know he's looking for me, but I wish he wouldn't find me. I don't want to look him in the face and lie to my best friend about this summer, but I know I have to tell him eventually.

Maybe this is all just a dream and I will wake up any moment.

"Hey Ali, what's up?" Jason interrupted my thoughts.
Well, now I know its not a dream.

"Jason, I have to tell you something." I whispered.

"What is it Ali," Jason asked worried.

"I'm......pregnant."

Jason stood there for what seemed like forever without saying a word.
"Jason?"

"Huh," Jason stammered."Sorry Ali. Its just. What happened?"

"It was a mistake. I never meant it to happen it just did."

As I patiently waited for him to respond, tears formed in the crease of my eyes. I looked up to see his face when I saw him walking away, without a single word.

I ran to the bathroom with tears rushing down my cheeks.

"What is happening to me? I don't cry."

All of a sudden the room was spinning and I didnt feel well. It just all came out. All of the pain, the anxiety, the baby, his or her life, school, telling everyone, and most of all, I might have just possibly lost the greatest best friend I have ever had.
Even with everything, I had not even told Jason the worst part. It was his brothers.

Word count: 281