Honeymoon

Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while put I just run out of ideas:(

But I'm back!! 🙈💜and I'm going to be writing this story in a little bit of a different format now hope you enjoy loves💜

I can't believe me and Ricky are officially married now it so weird being a married couple it feels like just yesterday we met.And I was so excited to go to Hawaii for Rickys and I honeymoon.

Me and Ricky head to our private jet and put all our stuff in the plane I'm so excited noodle I am too peeech Ricky .I cuddle up next to Ricky strong muscular arms then he softly kisses my forehead and says I love you peeech I love you too noodle:).Then I grab his hand and our fingers lock. I smile feeling calm and happy being next to Ricky I end falling asleep on his lap for most of the plane ride.
I woke up omg Ricky how long have a I been asleep?
Just a few hours he laughs
We're almost here,"Ricky says"
I look outside the plane window the sky was a mix of colors of orange and yellow and pink the sunset had just came up Hawaii was beautiful I quickly got out my phone and snapped a picture for my babes❤️captioning it,"beautiful Hawaii sky"
The plane finally landed and I took Ricky hand and we were enter into Hawaii with some much love from my babes. Ricky even signed some autographs:) it was so nice of the hotel there was a tray of my favorite foods omg how they know I loved this stuff!! I might have told them,"Ricky said"omg I love you :) I hear a knock on the door so I decided to answer it I open the door omg what the hell are you doing here........

(So guys I know that part was short but the next part gonna be very interesting....)

So guys who do you think the mysterious person was at the door? Comment your thoughts below👇🏼