Training -Optimus

"Keep your arms raised (Reader) and when you're ready to strike a hammer fist then you should always have your servos held in a tight fist just as you're about to hit." (Reader) rolled her optics in annoyance, my spark throbbed just being this close to her made me feel as though nothing else mattered in this world. I was watching (Reader) closely as she swiftly dodged Bulkheads hits we were training for the war against the Decepticons, the Decepticon's army grew rapidly in the last few months as the humans would call it. I wasn't paying that much attention until (Reader) walked over to me quietly and slapped my cheek lightly while stifling a giggle as she watched my dazed gaze. Bulkhead walked over to where she was only to laugh so hard that Primus himself could hear him laugh. I jolted up realizing that I was being watched by my friends, sighing I looked over towards the two pondering on whether I should scold them over the fact that they weren't training as they were told.

"What's so funny?"

I asked them which startled them slightly, (Reader) giggled at me before pointing at my face. "What is going on (Reader)? Seriously?" (Reader) let out one loud yet adorable laugh I smiled slightly neither of them saw it which saved me from so many lousy questions. "Optimus you have the Autobot insignia engraved into your plating along with (Your First Initial) in it with an O." (Reader) and Bulkhead both laughed some more before my sparks desire's hair swayed (I know they don't have hair but just imagine metalic hair) while her plump dermas* were calling out to me. Waking out of my trance I looked over towards Bulkhead his bright blue optics were the only thing I could find myself to look at without embarassing myself. "Optimus with all due respect sir the O both might mean Arcee and Optimus together. Or (Reader) and you sir together however it's gotta be Arcee she's got the hots for you sir! Or if you're into something else then..." (Reader) jabbed her bitarlueus* into Bulkhead's tanks* causing him to skid back (Reader) chuckled at my reaction I know that I have our insignia engraved into my plating on my back. I thought about Arcee no that was wrong I thought of Arcee as a daughter not a sparkmate (Reader) is the one my spark longs for. If only she knew that I felt as though we were meant to be maybe we were who knows?

Thinking about all of the things that I've gone through before made my spark hammer against my chassis. Quickly glancing around the room observing the few deep gashes here and there. Grimacing I found myself wondering if happiness ever would be something we all could get once the war was done with.

~

Cybertronion Terms:

Bitarlueus: Forearm/ Elbow

Tanks: Stomach

Dermas: Lips