Speaking Privately-Optimus

Back on Cybertron emotions weren't acceptable, the Generals were the fiercest on the battle field they were on 2nd level below Primus (Basically Gods) on the caste. The second to first level on the caste where the Generals known for their superiority and battle strategies.

Love wasn't acceptable back then if you were to have loved someone or to have ever have thought of courting you'd be sentenced to death. Now was my opportunity to ask her no other time would be as opportune as this. I need to ask her something I've been longing to ask for cycles. I cleared my throat on purpose to gather their attention they both looked at me. "Bulkhead may I talk to (Reader) privately for just a few moments this is important." He nodded okay the plan is going perfectly now just for her to say yes then I can have her all to myself. We can have each other forever but what if she rejects my proposal?

"What is it Optimus that ya needed me for?" (Reader) calmly asked walking alongside me I pulled her to the side and told her. "(Reader) ever since I met you I've been enchanted by your beauty by your personality. (Reader) I have vowed to protect the ones I care for and love and I love you (Reader)more than Cybertron itself. (Reader) I know some years ago I had a sparkmate but I know that there will be a better one than the long passed one I want you (Reader). I have no one to have my back for tough times except for you so will you do the favor and be my love and sparkmate?" Embracing myself for rejection I quickly averted my gaze downwards towards the cement finding a new interest just as I was about look up my only to be met up with sobs coming from (Reader) she smiled lightly while replying back to my proposal. "I love you too Optimus I- I'll be your sparkmate." She blushed a light shade of cobalt blue, I held her servo in mine and asked her quietly. " (Reader) I know I'm your leader however my spark keeps telling me that I need to have you as mine. Do you love me?" "Optimus when I first came here I was meant for the war and I was meant to serve you in the war not develop feelings for you. But we can't all help but break the rules once in a while?" She shrugged slightly smirking the corners of her dermas* lifted upward I couldn't help it but smile a bit, "I always just thought that you never would except, back until now. " My smile still remained I warmly looked over towards her just as I was turning around she tackled me with a hug while laughing hard my spark couldn't help but flip around in my spark chamber.

"Thank You Primus."

I whispered inaudibly to myself.

*Dermas : Lips/ Mouth

*****

If you liked this please support my book by voting/ commenting! Thank you guys! Feedback is also fine with me negative or positive!