Confessions

Bridget POV
After a long sleepless night, I'm eager to get back to work and see Franky.
I wonder what jokes she'll crack today and how happy she'll be when I tell her about the charge.
I go about my day and wait for her session to start. I hear a knock on the door and smile, but it's just Vera coming to wait for Franky with me.
Sure enough, there she is, grinning showing off those dimples that kill me.
"Having a party, are we?" She says smiling, nodding at Ms. Bennett.
"Franky, Ms. Westfall and I have done you a favor. Have a seat." Vera says sternly. Franky looking confused, sits quickly and waits for an explaination.
Vera's stood silent, I guess waiting for me to say it instead.
"The verbal abuse charge placed against you by Ms. Bennett, can be dropped."
"If, you attend sessions with Ms. Westfall regularly." Vera interrupts.
"And apologize to Ms. Bennett, sincerely." I add.
"For real?" Confused Franky says
Vera nods and states, "Ms. Westfall seems to think you have potential, I hope she's right."
"Ms. Bennett, I'm sorry, I was out of line."
Vera looking pleasantly shocked, nods her head in reassurance and leaves the room so we can start our session.
Franky smiling uncontrollably, and adorably. She looks up smiling hard and says, "Thanks, Gidget."
"It's Bridget." I say smiling back.
"I prefer Gidget." We laugh and start our session.

Franky POV
She is incredible. She went through the trouble of getting my charge dropped so I can apply for parole. I can't explain how happy I am. We had a long, good talk for our session as usual, but after a long silence and just looking each others eyes, something came over me.
"I'm sick of talkin' about me Gidge, let's talk about you. I want dirt."
"I can't give you dirt, Franky, you know that."
I lean forward, "Come on, you gotta give me somethin', trust is a two way street, eh?"
"What are your plans when you leave here, huh?" She says trying to avoid giving into me.
"When was your first time with a woman?" I say softly. She blushes, looking embarassed.
"Come on, I know you're a dyke."
"Why won't you answer my question, Franky?"
"Answer mine" I snap back and grin.
"The other day when you picked apart Liz, was that suppose to impress me?"
"Why would I try to impress you?" I say jokingly, knowing i'm slowly getting through to her.
"Has my sexuality got anything to do with it?" She says sternly. Before I could think of a come back, she fires back saying, "Yes, I am a lesbian, now can we move on."
I grin and nod my head. "Yep."
That was all I needed. Now I know I can make this happen.
"Now why don't you tell me how you see yourself leaving Wentworth." She says, changing the subject.
I sit back and think for a minute. "What's the point?" "Humor me, paint me a picture." She insists.
"Very well, so, when I leave here, I want all this place, and everyone in it to just be a pile of ashes. And I wanna be picked up, by a hot girl, in a hot car, and driven off into the sunset."
She suddenly looks upset as if I just took something away from her.
"So how's that picture?" We stare at each other, silent, but not an awkward silence. A good silence, a calming silence. With that I left back to my unit and replay the session in my head.