Chapter 1: The good life!!

Ameer POV

     I have a good life like no other. I have a nice house and have my own business, and dance on the side which makes money too. Now, I don't strip, even though I could. But, besides that.. I am humble, and grateful.. Because, I didn't always have a good life.. But, I'll tell you that later!!

I wake up from my big bed and take in the morning sun. I get up and take off my wrap, and let my hair flow down like Pocahontas.. By the way some people do call me that.. ! I go to my two way bathroom. With, a shower and bathtub and look in the mirror and take a selfie for Instagram and just for myself. I take one of my little sticky notes from the bathroom mirror and read it.

Reminder: remember to get some grocery for the party or your wine tasting event. That starts @11pm

Sometimes I forget little things throughout the day because I have so much going on.

But, I return to my routine and put facial cream on and let it sit for 10 minutes which passed and then I washed it off. I brushed my beautiful white teeth and went to the glass shower and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my lean waist line and ran the water making sure it was warm. Which it eventually was, and I unveiled myself and flipped the shower head. I let the run over my body. I liked how the water just cascading my body, I felt as if me and the Water was one. I took out some wyn shampoo and conditioner and washed through my hair thoroughly until it was soaped up. I let the water run through my hair and rinsed it out. I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist and hair and leg everything dry. Once that was over I braided my hair up into two ponytails. And, grabbed a Nike white shirt and some grey jogging pants and put on my black , and white Nikes. Grabbed my keys and Mike hat to much and headed down two flights of stairs and went into my black 2016 Lexus.

( my look)

( my look)

   I started up my car and realized that I had to go to three places to get what I needed

First I went to whole foods and got some seafood and some hand snacks. Then, Krogers and got some dips , then finally went to trader joes. When, I got in there I took out a trader joes shopping bag from my car and went into trader joes. I had to get something but I couldn't remember so I went through my phone and as I was going through the store without relaxing where I was going I bumped into something hard. I dropped my phone, and I saw a black hand reach down.

" I'm so sorry, didn't mean to bump into y—" I looked up and I was stunned. He was handsome and had a. Ice fresh cut and had muscles for days. I noticed a few tattoos and his lips were amazing...

" you, good shorty!" He said to me. He had a deep voice but not high just right.

I was speechless.

" hey, Daddy can I get this!" the little boy said, as he handed him some skittles.

" I'm sorry champ!" The guy said.

But, Dad.. Please!" He begged him. He was a little cutie I thought.

" maybe I can buy it for him!" I suggested.

" thanks man, but you don't got to!" He said.

" but, I want to. Sometimes kids need a little sweet every now and then!" I said, again, looking into his brown eyes.

" you know what, with that smile of yours how can I say no!" He said, smiling back at me.

So, me and the guy and the little boy we went to the cashier and I paid for the skittles. I still couldn't remember what I needed.

" hey, thanks again, man.. You didn't have to honestly do that.. My name, is Khalil. Yours?" He asked me.

" it's Ameer! Ameer Robinson." I said.

" aight!" He said, smiling.

A notification popped up on my phone and it was the reminder.

We departed ways and the little boy smiled at me , thanking me.

I got the rest of the grocery and I headed to the register and I was about to pay but, low and behold Khalil paid it for me. Which I didn't need him to do it, but he did it anyways. We departed ways yet again. I walked to my car and looked through my pockets and couldn't find my keys. I looked around the car and noticed my keys were in the car. I didn't know what to do. I tried calling a locksmith but they were too busy. So, I just sat by car, In disbelief.

" anything you need help!" The familiar voice said. It was Ameer.

Was he stalking me or something! I just played it off.

" I'm good, just getting some air is all!" I said, knowing that I couldn't lie to save myself.

" aight! You sure, because it looks like you have all that grocery in your hand.. And.." He said, but.. I blurted out my troubles.

He went to his car and, put his son in the car and tooled a clothes hanger and broke a little slit in the window and unlocked the door.

" thank you so much!" I was overjoyed and I hugged him without not knowing him.

" you good man!" He said.

We departed ways yet again but, I ended up asking for his number, just for business purposes. We departed ways.

He was so fine and that kid was so adorable!!

Hey guys I hope you guys like this first chapter... I had some help from a fellow writer junior859 he's awesome. But, overall I hope you guys like it.