Sidestory|~~ Rainbow in Storm

(Author's real life situation)

It's storming outside you can't go out with your cat Mixy. You ran down to see if their's class suspension due to typhoon. It announce no classes in your specific place on your country/ region.

(Fantasy/Fanfiction)

The barrier is broken so monster are now living on surface. Your neighbor is your very best friend " [your best friend name] " calls you. She/he shouted " Hey! Y/n wanna hangout with me?" You replied " No thanks it's raining I can't go out." You spotted a paint brush and you see Ink very wet but painting your name in colors of the rainbow. You call Ink and you give him a huge towel. "Thanks [your nickname], you really care for me right?" Ink ask romantically. You blush as red as tomato "y-y-yes?!" You replied. Mixy meowing at Ink. "Wait.... I don't  take breakfast ..." You said to yourself. "I gonna help you cook breakfast y/n " Ink said and he paints your favorite color apron and he paint his own apron. Ink ask " What food do you like?" Ink ask and you trying to be not to blush and it work. You replied " [your favorite food] and hot cocoa."
After you two to cook and eat you look to window. "How that rainbow still there and why my name was there?" You said to yourself. Ink heard that and he replies "I made that especially for you. You are my rainbow in storm." He blush colorful? And even you blush. "Did you two have same feelings?" Mixy said. "Mixy you can talk!!!" You exclaimed. "No, I made your kitten speak" Ink said and you blush harder. "Hey, master~Senpai, Ink~Kun have feelings for you " Mixy meows. "Is that real? Ink did you really have feeling for me?!" You ask blushing. "Your cat right I have feelings for you y/n" he blushes harder than you.

Ink's Pov

Did she have same feelings with me? It so strange she blush to me. Or did something wrong with her? I don't know what If I tell to her. Did she accept me or she ignore me and I don't think that really works well.

Your's Pov

Why I'm blushing so hard? Did he knows how much I love him. He's a nice guy though, If I tell my feelings for him did he accept it? But he already confess his feeling to me. I will accept it  or I accept him and tell my feelings too

--------while the class suspended Author~Chan makes a side story of this fanfiction. It's too short but It still continue---------