Part 2~ What's that noise?

You opened your room. " Wow this room is beautiful" you said. INk saids " I made this colourful specially for you and I have a gift for you right MEOW .'' He gives you a box but you hear a cute cat noise. 

**You opened the box**

You: **Gasp** Awww.. what a cute kitty

The contains pure white kitten with blue eyes.

Ink: It's a cute pet, Right?

You: Yeah and she is pretty adorable I will name her Mixy. Mixy the White kitty

Ink: You can go to your room now.

You lay down to bed with your Mixy (My real name of my kitty) 

~Few Minutes later~

You and Mixy fall asleep and suddenly you hear a noise. "Mweh heh heh. I THE MAGNIFICENT SANS IS GREAT AT DATING" It's kinda weird but sound like sans with Paps expression. You call Ink in middle of the night.

Ink: **Yawns** What is your problem?

You: I heard something strange in my room

Ink: WHAT?! **Fastly runs to your room and you see whats going on** A strange portal appeared without my INK???!!!!

Underswap sans is got in into portal.

Ink: Don't continue to enter.

But he already in your world

Blueberry: Mweh? What's going on? Where Am I?

Ink: **Shaking his head** I said don't continue.

Blueberry: INK!! and who is she?

Ink: Eh? She is my friend y/n

You: Hi! Blueberry??

Ink: Blueberry why are you here???

Blueberry: I just curious what's on behind Pap's couch while chara was wondering around my house.

You: Chara? I already hear that name before.

Inktale sans and Undeswap sans: ..... really?

Blueberry: Ok, can I sleep now on couch?

Ink: Ok you can sleep now

You entered your room with a curiousity and you sit at your bed Mixy lookig at you. You said to Mixy 

 " Don't worry Mixy I just curious."Mixy comforts you until you two fell asleep.

~Skip Time to Morning~

Paps: Good morning Ink and [your nickname] and you too kitty cat

You: Good morning Paps.

Paps: W-what? who is this guy sleeping at the couch?

** You walked awardly backsteps slowly**

Blueberry: Good mor..... Mweh! who are you??

Paps: Ink can you tell what's going on.

Ink ignores paps question and continue stirring 4 cups of colourful hot chocolate. You said " Wow this is my first time to see a rainbow chocolate... How cute".

I just ended up here

I just ended up here.. thank you @officiallaurance for suggesting Underswap sans. I use my kitten name and I got a fanfic....

368 words used in story in this part. Enjoy reading