Ashes & Flowers

Sans lay upon the golden colored flowers, gazing up at the barely visible light shining upon him. "*...i can see why you wanted to go home so badly, (Y/N)." He said. He picked up one of the small flowers beside him. He stared at every last small detail on the petals, and the stem, and just in between where all the pollen lay. He felt tears slowly streak down his skeletal face. He began to laugh, a laugh that was so very, very broken.

~Flashback~

You and Sans sat in the wide meadow full of the flowers. "They're so pretty..." You whispered happily as you brought one up to your noise, breathing in the beautiful aroma. You felt a hand place something in your hair. You looked up to find Sans smiling at you while placing one of the blossoms behind your ear. "*not as pretty as you." He said.

~Back to the Present Day~

According to monster tradition...once someone turns to dust, they must be spread across their most favorite thing. You weren't turned to dust, of course. You were a human. Instead, when you died...you got turned to ashes, cremated if you will. Your ashes were spread on the very patch of golden florets that you and your boyfriend shared so many memories in.

Atleast you can remain in that happy place for all of eternity...or atleast, when Sans turns to dust also.

A/N: *Ahem* Sorry this sucks butt.