FIRST DAY part 1

" Being a teenager and figuring out who you are is hard enough without someone attacking you. " - Ellen DeGeneres -

" Sidham ! Sidham ! Get up . It's first day of school "
My mother's voice echoing the room. Each time she called my name it was getting louder and more aggressive .
" SIDHAM !!! " and she pulled the blanket and dragged me off my bed .
As rude it was . She had the right to be angry at me . So with a shitty look i looked into her eyes while scratching my head .

" Fuck . It's 5:26am "

While having a panic attack i grabbed my red towel and ran straight to the bathroom to get ready .

After a 15 minute shower i dried myself and smeared some lotion on my body and applied Vatica hair cream on hair and did the slicked back side parted hair.

The clock struck 5:47am .

" Well . . . . Fuck . Im gonna be late on my first day of school ."

That thought was running around my mind .

After i buttoned my shirt and tucked it in and made my beggy proper. I wore my school bag which was heavy af . And i looked at myself in the mirror one last time and i said to my self .

" Bitch . You better get your shit together . "

I walked to the bus stop . Which was only few meters away from my house . As i waited for my bus . My sister Sue came. She was a commerce teacher at the school i was going . And she said to me .

" Boooy. You're gonna have the time of your life at SS. "

SS stand short for Secondary School . They were too lazy to add an H which would stand for Highschool but who am i to bother about that .

I could hear the bus coming now . I thought it was gonna be them yellow buses which everyone of my favourite cartoon characters go to school on . But nooo . This shit was gray . With a cracked windshield . And the bus conductor looked like a begger. He had unibrows and wore shaggy clothing. He had tanned skin and messy hair.
With full disappointment i got onto it .The smell of puberty and deodorant hit my nose the minute i got into it .
Thankgod i didn't have my breakfast today .Or else i would've have puked into it . Which would be pretty bad for my reputation . But that was my ultimate reaction to this horrific mixture of smell.
While on a panic mode i located an empty seat not so far away .
The seats looked like Donatella Versace's face . The worn out wrinkly ugly greyish colour leather seats was something i wasn't shocked about . As the bus was also in a bad state . It was pretty obvious that the seats were gonna be as ugly ass and shitty as the bus .

Behind my seat was this loud talking boy. Scruffy looks . Brown skin . Well built but kinda short . With a really deep voice . I assumed he was gonna be one of the "bad guys" to hangout with . And next to him was this real chubby boy who seemed a lot more decent looking than the loud guy next to him . I didn't really care about them nor did i had any plans to make them my friends . I was waiting for my childhood friends to get into the bus. The friends whom im studying with since preschool.

After 2 or 3 bus stops later . There they are. The 3 .
Henry , Nick and Flo . Henry was dark skinned and had short hair .
A buzzcut i suppose. He has a Belonged shaped face with black eyes and a small soft nose with huge chubby cheeks . Nick on the other hand had a well built physique . But he was shorter than Henry . He has a square shaped face and wore specks and he did the side parted hair . He had a small hero nose and he had tanned skin . And then came in Flo . He was the shortest among all of us . He had fair skin . Straight jet black hair and he has a square shaped face and he also have a beauty spot on his right cheek .

Flo sat next to me . Henry and Nick sat in the seat infront of us . The bus drove and came to another bus stop. Then came in Leo. He was shorter than Nick but longer than Flo . He has dark brown skin and he was considerably fat. He wore specks and had a buzzcut. He took a seat behind the loud talking boy and fat kid . He sat next to someone i didn't knew. After everyone got onto the bus. The bus started to drive faster than before and we were heading to our new school .