FIRST DAY part 2

" Alone "
That word was wrapped in my mind as i was looking out of the window and see the plants, trees, people, houses and night lamps go past me .

Flo was busy talking with Nick and Henry who were sitting infront of us. Out of the blue Flo asked me with a smirk on his face .
" you got any gum ? "

Without any hesitation i replied .
" Bitch . First of all . Do i look like a freaking shop that you are asking me for gum ? Obviously i got non . Im already sleep deprived. My new boots are too big and the barber cut my hair too short . I swear to god may a plaque be on him for cutting my hair this short . Amen "

With a poker face on his face he replied .
" Jesus ! Stop shitting yourself ! "
After a few minutes i calmed myself and replied .
" Ok . . . But you need to feed me today "
His eyes twitched and his smirk disappeared and replied
" oh hell to the fucking no i ain't "

After a few giggles and laughs he resumed talking with Flo and Henry. They were talking about football and how Chelsea got beaten by Real Madrid .
I didn't get into the conversation tho. I used to play football . But now i dont even play nor watch football . I guess im not manly enough for it . I resumed looking out of the window and see the White Turns fly around the early morning sky . The white sandy beaches with the blue ocean . The smell of seaweed coming through the window with the wind .
After all . This is the " sunny side of life " . The Maldives .

After a while the breaks were applied . Tbh i nearly got blown off my seat like a piece of paper .

The first stop was infront of the girls gate . I saw the two small raggedy blue gates through the windshield that my sister told me about earlier at home . One was for the boys and the other one was for the girls . Both gates were only few feet apart .
The girls got off the bus first . Then the boys . I got off the bus with Flo and the others and we entered the school .

The white walls . The maroon coloured floor . The blue roofing . The dark brown doors. The see through window panels . Just the same way my sister described it to be.

We entered the school .The corridor was full of people i have never seen in my entire life . Short people and long people . People of varying skin colours . Different people . Different ethics. Only a little pathway of grass separated us from girls . The smell of early puberty and deodorant filled the atmosphere . Most of the guys had their "pubestash". They looked like them fake eyelashes . But more thinner and flatter . They somehow reminded me of them bigass plastic strips dangling from the ceiling at the carwash drive through . With utter horror and disgust i started walking through the immensely packed corridor . And suddenly the school bell rung .

Everyone were in a hurry to go to their respective classes . And i was pretty clueless to where my class was as I got separated from Flo and the others . Thankfully there was a supervisor at the end of the corridor . She was shorter than me . She has a circular face and has a small nose . She was fair skinned and she was maybe at her early 40s . She wore specks and wore long black hijab and a respective long black hijabi dress . I asked her were class 8D was . She told me with a sharp voice .

" B corridor 4th class . "

I asked her which corridor was the B corridor . She pointed her hand to the right and said

" take this way and go past the AV room and you'll get to a row of classes . Take left and the fourth class is will be your class "

With a smirk on my face i said "thankyou" and went straight to my class .

. . . . . . . . . .

I entered my class . It was full of strangers . There was not a single familiar person in there . The four white walls and the badly damaged desks and chairs were the only thing familiar to me . There was an empty seat in the first bench . I took a seat . Took off my bag and kept my book inside the drawer .

Deep inside of me i was petrified . I wasn't the most social person so i just sat in my seat and looked at the black board . Just lost into it. The pure darkness of it was attractive yet somehow horrifying . It was a feeling i was unable to decipher . And then someone i knew went past of me . A girl . Her name was Ivy . She had fair skin . Ovalish face . Small eyes and a round nose . She wore a white hijab with her respective white uniform . She wore a red bag . I knew her from primary school . We both studied in the same class in grade 4 and 5 . After that she changed to another school . With her came this really beautiful girl . She was taller than Ivy . She has beautiful fair skin . As white as cotton . Pink lips as pink as cotton candy . Round beautiful hazel eyes . She has acne but that didn't change the fact that she was beautiful . She wore a white hijab with her respective white uniform . She had a black bag with some white wavish design. She took a seat next to Ivy . Then following her came in 3 other girls . One was brown skinned . Really structured face . And had very thick black eyebrows . She kind of reminded me of "Handsome Squidward" from Spongbob . She also wore a white hijab with her white uniform and had a purple bag . The other girl had a bit more fairer skin than the handsome squidward looking girl . She was shorter than her and has big black eyes and has thick black hair which was braided. She has a round face with huge lips and big chubby cheeks . The other girl was the same height or shorter than the girl with thick black braided hair . She has a square shaped face with fair skin and had dark brown eyes . She had thinner and shorter hair than the other girl which was also braided. She has thin lips and she looked a little bitchy. But who am i to judge people . I look like Shrek with fair skin and beautiful eyebrows .