Chapter 4

After swimming we had some steak the Zac cooked and damn he is a master chef, we sat around the fire, eating steak and some little potato things, but I'm not complaining they were delicious. I went to Zac grabbed the car keys without him noticing and went to the car "I'll be back" I said to them, when I got to the car I got my guitar out and went back to where we were staying. I threw the keys at Zac "I'm a ninja" I said to him laughing at his face which was filled with confusion and shock.
I started playing the guitar and everyone joined in, this what I call true friendship been super cliché and hanging with your best buds.
After the song we got some marshmallows and stuck them on skewers, can't wait I loved them roasted but not burnt.
We started talking about random things I decided to go get changed and get out these clothes as I wasn't comfy "Claire can you come with me please" I said to her with a begging look cause she looked comfy snuggled up to Zac. "Sure I'll come only cause I know you need to go to the bathrooms and I need to pee" she said hopping up and following me.
~
After I got changed and fixed myself up, we started walking back "Leah this morning I had a bad dream" Claire said looking at me "babe it was only a dream right" I said looking at her while walking just stopping before the campsite "no because it was about Kyle" she said with her heart basically breaking "how about this tomorrow night we can talk about it ok" I said cause I didn't wanna upset her as Kyle and her kinda had a thing, it hurts that only I knew the truth about Kyle.
Kyle was going to ask Claire out when he got back from his trip, I feel like I should of gone down with him as I was suppose to go and fly with him well so was Claire and Mitch, Zac wasn't as close yea he hung around here and there but he never met Kyle. Kyle was suppose to take Claire, Mitch and I around America but Claire wasn't allowed unless I could go and of course my parents wouldn't allow me to which sucked. So Claire and I couldn't go, Mitch only got a job and couldn't ditch his job straight away for two months.
"Babe what's wrong" Mitch said coming up to me "nothing I'm just tired that's all" I lied, shit Mitch can see through my lies like there glass, "I don't believe you, but ok I'll walk you to our room" he whispered in my ear "thanks that would be lovely but I just wanna grab two drinks with me in the room" I said smirking and grabbing some alcohol. I ended up grabbing a 6 pack of vodka or beer, who cares I didn't "babe we ended up been smashed last night" he said "I'll give you half if you join" I said to him "ugh fine only cause I feel like a beer babe" he said "night all" I said to Claire and Zac "night babe" "night sis" was what I got from them. "Night guys" Mitch said to them "night bro" "night" is all he got "haha they love me more" I said poking my tongue out at him "nah" he tickling me "don't I will start bleeding to death" I said unable to breathe "shit sorry babe forgot your on your period" he said giving me kiss that was hard and passionate which was amazing. "Just dropping the guitar off" Claire said "wouldn't come in" I yelled stopping her "why" she asked "I'm getting changed" Mitch said taking his shirt off "ok well I'm gonna slide the guitar through the bottom of the tent" she said slipping it though and please if your doing it rough please use protection and be quiet" Claire said as we ended up laughing our heads off "thanks" I said as Mitch changed took his pants only leaving him in his boxers "damn babe you look like your about to eat me" he said chuckling at me "shut up it's not my fault I'm always horny when I'm on my period" I said "aww it's ok babe and sorry that you ended with a goddess like me" he said making me laugh "nah, let's drink now" I said popping open some beer and sculling the first bottle "damn babe ease up" Mitch said laughing at me as he also sculled his first bottle "your telling me to slow down and your sculling them as well" I said popping open the vodka "ok this is our last drink, because once your smashed I can't control you" he said opening another beer.
~
We slowly drunk our drink as we talked about life "babe what happened before why were you upset, when you were talking to Claire and don't say nothing. Because your like glass to me, I can see through you" he said finishing his beer. "Claire wanted to talk to me about something personal that's all" I said avoiding eye contact with him. "I don't believe you but there's no point fighting about it, ok baby girl" he said kissing my forehead.
"Thanks, hey I'm tired can you flick the lantern off please" I asked him nicely "sure" he said leaning down to flick it off and hopping into bed with me snuggling into him, I started laughing cause he got a boner "damn babe" I said laughing at him "shh that will never be spoken about" he said kissing me on the cheek. "Love you princess now go to sleep" he said.