Chapter 7

We just walked through the back door and I checked my phone and realised the time, I had a message from my mum
^Mumma Bear^ home now you missed school and got to go to the hospital
^Me^ can't you re-book the appointment I'm at Mitch's :(
^Mumma Bear^ no get home now, your in trouble for a starter and if you have been drinking you will be in more trouble
^Me^ whatever your picking me up then, I'm out the back
^Mumma Bear^ be over in 10 minutes already in the car

I didn't even bother replying "do you really have to go" Mitch asked looking at my phone "I have no choice " I said giving him a kiss "better text me as soon as your home from the hospital" he said giving me a kiss "I love you" I said breaking the kiss "and I love you as well princess" he said kissing back but deepening the kiss asking for entrance but then someone cleared their throat.
"We are still here, so break your little love moment up" Zac said laughing his ass of at us, I buried my head into his shoulder, blushing like a little maniac when my phone dinged, great my mum is probably here.

^Mumma Bear^ I'm here out the front lets go
^Me^ Fine I'm coming
^Mumma Bear^ Hurry up, better have your stuff packed
^Me^ Yea I do
^Mumma Bear^ Where are you

"Guys my mum is here I have to go" I said frowning "We will walk you out" Indigo said like a happy little bean she was. We slowly walked out the front, I honestly didn't want to go and I'm thankful Mitch didn't start questioning me what my mum was talking about going to the hospital cause honestly I wouldn't be able to tell him.
We made it to the front eventually in silence with me holding Indigo's hand "Leah, I'm here lets go now" my mum shouted at me "coming, bye guys, love you all" I said letting go of Indigo's hand then gave her a quick hug and kissed Mitch on the cheek "Leah lets go" my mum said practically dragging me out of the yard.