Dare <3

6
nightlocket2002 dared 'I DARE OFFENDER MAN TO GIVE SALLY 'THE TALK'YA KNOW,THE BIRDS AND THE BEES.'

Chloe-nightlocket2002 u are disgusting! But I wanna see her reaction so........SALLY!!!!!! COME HERE PLZ!!!!!

Sally-COMING!!! *runs down stairs*

Chloe-hey sally I got a dare for you but we need offender man do you know we're he is?

Sally-yeah he's down in the basement room 12? He said he was playing with his friend and not to disturb him though?

Chloe-oh god....wish me luck I'm going down there!

Sally-it's creepy as hell down there and it's really dark just saying.

Chloe-......mmk.....*opens basement door and walks down creaky stairs* oh shit I already regret my decision...

Unkown voice-6 to go~

Chloe-SHUT UP OR ILL FUCKING MURDER YOU!!!

Offenderman-umm who you talking to?

Chloe-is DOSNT matter!

Offenderman-ok ok!

Chloe-I thought u were 'playing' with a 'friend'

Offenderman-she's already exhausted so I'm giving her a break *giggles*

Chloe-what if she escapes?

Offenderman-oh that won't happen~

Chloe-umm yeah well you have a dare with sally cuz your supposed to explain the birds and the bees?

Offender man-gladly *walks upstairs* oh sally~ I'm supposed to explain to you the birds and the bees :p

Sally-what?

Offenderman-well...*some time later after explains the birds and the bees* and this is also what I do to women before I kill them *grins*

Sally-*looks at Offenderman horrified and backs away* no wonder nobody likes you! Chloe have you ever done this?

Chloe-*blushes* GOD SALLY IM ONLY IN MY TEENS!

Offenderman-would you like to Chloe?~ *grabs Chloe's arm*

Chloe*screems*GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU PEDOPHILE!!

Slenderman-*walks in the room and sees Chloe screaming*BROTHER! let go of her!

Offenderman- ok ok~ *lets go* it was only a joke~

Sally-wait so you r-rape people....

Offenderman-well yeah kinda

Sally-....my uncle r-raped me......AND I KILLED HIM SO NOW YOU DIE!!!

Offenderman-oh shit *it was at this moment he realized he was fucked*

SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED IN FOREVER!!!!!!! PLZ FORGIVE ME !!!!! THX FOR THE QUESTION nightlocket2002 BYE -Chloe (creepypasta0storys0)