#question_14_

5
SheWolf7567 asked 'what so you so with the victims you take and do you take children and turn them into beings like you?'

Slenderman-first of all, NO! Why would I make my victims like me! Clearly if they where supernatural like me then I would have a 70% percent chance of them Turing on me and trying to kill me!

Chloe- ok slender calm down and answer the other question ok?

Slenderman-*sighs* originally I used to plain out kill my victims and spread there intestines on trees but my killing method has changed to stalking because I believe this method is more affiant! First of all I will stalk and follow you which would give you 'the slender sickness' and if you don't know what that is, google it! And after the 'slender sickness' becomes unbearable the victim will either go insane, kill them selfs or I get to kill them! But sometimes I take them away to a unknown place which I will not tell!

Chloe- what uh I wanna know!

Slenderman- Chloe just no!

Chloe- TAKE MA!!! *hugs slenders leg*

Slenderman- fine *puts a hand in Chloe's head and TPs them to the unknown location*

Chloe- AAAAHHHHH TAKE ME BACK, TAKE ME BACK!!!!  

Slenderman-ok ok *TPs back*

Chloe-*runs to BEN and hugs him tight* I have seen the unseen able!

Ben- *hugs back* what?

THX FOR READING GUYS PLZ FEEL FREE TO ASK IN THE COMMENT SECTION BYE -Chloe (creepypasta0storys0)