Chapter 11

"Tell me....everything." Teyra unne say. We both just keep quiet.

"We....we are dating." Jimin say.

"I can see that. I hope Jimin,you will take care of her. Dont hurt her. " Teyra unnie say.

"I promise. I wont." I hear Jimin say and make my heart calm. "I want to go home. Ji Eun, you want to stay with Jimin or follow me?" Teyra unnie ask me.

"I want to talk with Jimin for a while. I miss you unnie. I will go home later." I say.

"Alright then." I can hear Teyra unnie's step fade away.

"You didnt know?" I ask Jimin.

"I didnt realise she was there! I dont know she will come back today." Jimin say. "She must be shock." I say slowly.

"Its okay. The matter is, now we are together and Teyra noona accept our relationship." Jimin say.

I hit Jimin's head. "What was that for!" He ask and i know he is rubbing his head.

"That for stole my kiss. "I say.

"I want and will do it again." He say. I think he is smirking right now.

Flashback

"I still love you no matter what." He say and i cant move....i didnt think he will do this. His lips touch mine.....the real one.

Suddenly we hear a gasp. "Who?" I ask Jimin.

"Te...Teyra unnie." Jimin say.

I am shock. She see us...kissing.

"What happend here?" Her voice is shaking...she must be shock.

End of flashback

Thats how we ended like this.

"Lets have a date." Jimin suddenly ask. "When?"

"Tomorrow. For now...lets go shopping. I want to buy you some dress." He say.

"But i want to spend my time with Teyra unnie. " i say.

"She is tired. I had known her so well. If she have many work, she will go to sleep after that." Jimin say.

"Alright. But...i never go shopping since i am....blind."

New fanfic!!

I jhope you guys will read it

I jhope you guys will read it...thanks for supporting...

Vote and comment