Chapter 1: Boarding

Ok so I'm starting a new book! Hope you like it!!!

______________________________________________________

I walk bristly to the ship as I hear the horn blowing. We will be leaving soon. I look for my mother and sister, Margret. They were right behind me a second ago. "Mum.....Margret?" I yell over the noisiness of the crowd. "Oh darling there you are! We have been looking all over for you dear! Come, come, we must go now. The ship is about to depart!!" my mother says grabbing my hand. We walk to the ship, but quite slowly to my disappointment. See my mother, she is with child.....two to be exact. With my three year old sister trudging behind her we finally make it to the ship. We are going to America to meet with my father. He left to find us a home in America about three months ago. I think he was worried about leaving us to travel on our own but my mother finally convinced him. We stand in line for a great deal of time. Though some kind gentlemen let us go ahead. I believe it is because mother is nearing the end of her pregnancy and she is....well quite big. When we finally reach the front mother shows the young fellow our first class tickets. He rips of the end and returns the rest to my mother's hand. "Welcome aboard the S.S. Titanic!".