Chapter 3: New Arrivals

Ok I got 4 votes so here's the next chapter! Enjoy! This is an exciting chapter in my opinion but I'll let y'all be the judge! Ok I'm done rambling! Here you go!

________________________________________________

Our staterooms were beautiful. Mother and Margret were going to be sharing a room because she's so young and mother said I need my privacy. I would have been fine sharing a room with Margret. I love my little sister with all my heart and I will love my two newest siblings the same. As I was unpacking I heard my mother grunt. I rushed into her and Margret's room. "Margret what happened to Mother?" I asked as I rushed to my mum who was leaning against the wall. "Mommy baby hurting, Mia." Margret says to me as I help mum to the bed. "Mia, I think the babies are coming......right now" she says out of breath. "Oh my, I'll run and get a doctor, I'll be right back." I say as I take off running though the halls. As I'm trying to locate the infirmary I run in to someone.....again! As stand up and go to apologize I'm met with the same beautiful brown eyes. "Funny....I've seen you before" he says and winks at me. "What's your name Miss?" He asks. I manage to stutter out "M-m-Mia....I'm Mia." "Nice to meet you Mia! Now where were you headed?" He asks me. Oh gosh, my mum. I totally forgot about her! "The infirmary....I was looking for a doctor! My mother is in labor with my siblings! She needs help! Please help us!" I say exasperated. "Oh my, well we better hurry! The infirmary is right this way." He says grabbing my hand and dragging me along. I must say I like the feeling of his hand in mine.

Back In The Stateroom

We found a doctor and made it back to the room just in time. Mum was ready to push. I took Margret and told her that her new siblings were coming. We waited in my room until the doctor came out and told us we could come back in. Mum was holding two little babies in her arms. "Mia....would you like to hold one of your new siblings?" Mum asked me as I walked over. "Yes! What gender are they Mum?" I ask excitedly as she hands me one of my new siblings.

"Two perfect little boys" she says smiling at me and Margret.

________________________________________________

Yay she had the babies!! I need Ideas for boy names starting with M. I kinda have a thing going lol. 5 Votes and 2 Comments will get you an update!! Let me know if you like it!!!