First Fight 2

Calum:

You storm out of the house, tears flowing down your cheeks. "Y/N! Wait!" Cal calls from behind you. You ignore him. You almost make it to the car, but a hand takes hold of your wrist. "What Calum?" You ask harshly. "Baby look at me." Cal says lifting your chin. "Cal, I'm done with you." You say. His face softens. "Please, I'll throw all my games away, I'll throw the whole Xbox out, just don't leave me." He says, his voice cracking at the end and his eyes filled with tears. "Cal, don't cry." You say, wiping a stray tear. "Don't leave me please." he says again. You say nothing, instead you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. "I'm not leaving babe, but we still have to make time for us." you say. "I promise I will." He says.

Michael:

You've sat in your room for nearly 30 minutes before you hear a knock. "Y/N please open the door." You hear Michaels voice say. You ignore it and turn the volume of the T.V up a bit louder. "Y/N please." He says again. You get off the bed and open the door. "What Michael, what the fuck do you want?" You ask. "I just, I just wanted to tell you that I cleaned up the mess." He says looking down. You step out of the bedroom and down the stairs. The tables were perfectly clean. You turn to Michael. "Mikey." You say. You walk over to him and bury your head in his chest. "I'm sorry for overreacting." You say as you hug him. "I'm sorry for making the mess." He says as he kisses your forehead.

Luke:

You start to walk out of Luke's flat an over to your car. "Y/N wait!!" Luke says. You try to ignore him. "I can explain." He says. You stop. "Let's hear it then Luke, why we're you holding hands with a beautiful blonde?" You ask. "She's a fan, and she's not beautiful. He says. "Why don't you do this to every fan then?" You ask. "She was taking me to meet her other friends." he explains. "Y/N, she isn't beautiful, she isn't my new girlfriend, and he definitely isn't you." He says. You look up at him. "Just a fan?" You ask. "I swear to God." He says. You nod, trusting him. He pulls you into a hug. "I love you so much, I don't want anyone but you." He says.

Ashton:

"Y/N wait." He says blocking the doorway. "What?" you ask tears in your eyes. "The reason I've been late is because I was working on a song for you." He explains. You look into his eyes. "I'll even prove it to you.' He says. He runs into the room and gets his wooden box. (Not sure what it's called.) You stand in front of him as he starts to sing Beside You.

"Beside you." he finishes. A tear escapes your eye. "Ash, I'm so sorry." You say as you hug him. "It's okay, did you like it?" You ask. "I absolutely love it." You say as you kiss him. "I love you." He says. "I love you too."