Date?

In the morning Iwaizumi drank some coffee, showered, and changed. He wore jeans and a black t-shirt. He didn't think it was going to be a formal outing so he decided to wear his sneakers.

He was getting ready for Oikawa's arrival but knowing him he probably was gonna show up late so he took his time doing everything.

It was 1:15 and Iwaizumi heard a knock on the door.

He's earlier then usual.

As he got up he reached for his bag and coat and opened up the door for Oikawa.

"Hey Iwa-chan! Ready for our date?" Oikawa said with a bright expression on his face and his nose was red from the cold, his wavy brown hair covered by a beanie, a big white jacket covering most of his upper body and some denim jeans with his black sneakers.

"Who said anything about a date?" Iwaizumi said a little flustered as he turned around to lock his apartment. "Just kidding Iwa ," Oikawa said laughing.

Oikawa's laughter is so cute.

Iwaizumi had to admit. He had a crush on his friend since high school but never had the guts to tell Oikawa how he felt.

As they got in Oikawa's car Iwaizumi finally said "Okay. Now can you tell me where your taking us?"

"Iwa-chan is so impatient," Oikawa said sticking his tongue out like a 7 year old. "You will see when we get there."

The whole ride they talked about the new Star Wars movie that was coming out, Oikawa was a complete geek when to came to sci-fi stuff, and about memories they had in high school. They didn't go to the same college or university but they always met up with each other every so often.

Oikawa stopped the car and got out of the car. Iwaizumi did the same and looked at the building in front of him. "Hope you didn't have a big breakfast, but knowing you you probably just had coffee."

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and smiled as he walked toward the restaurant.

Oikawa got them a booth and they looked over at the menu. "So is this a new place you heard of Oikawa?" Iwaizumi said looking over at all the available sushi options. "Yeah, Kindaichi recommended this place to me, I wanted to check it out with you."

"Oh nice," Iwaizumi said as he looked around booths in the corner and tables all over in the middle and a sushi bar on the other side of the building.

Iwaizumi decided on ordering a sushi that had raw salmon and cream cheese while Oikawa decided on getting the California roll.

"So Oikawa.. Um.. Do you know what you want to do? I mean like for a job?" Iwaizumi said trying not to show to much interest, it was just he hadn't decided himself.

"Not really. I'm debating over a science teacher or engineer." Oikawa said putting his hand on his chin. "What about you Iwa?" Oikawa said looking at Iwaizumi with his beautiful brown eyes.

Iwaizumi was caught off guard "Ummm... Yea... job, uh... I don't know yet." Iwaizumi said flustered and scratched his head. Oikawa laughed which made Iwaizumi smile.

There food arrived and they ate in silence. Once they finished they split the cost and they walked back to the car.

"What now?" Iwaizumi asked looking at Oikawa who was buckling himself up. "I thought we could walk around the Daisetsuzan National Park." He reached for his bag and pulled out a camera, "I brought this so we can take some pictures. The trees are supposed to be really pretty this fall."

Iwaizumi smiled and nodded.

It wasn't long before they arrived. Oikawa and Iwaizumi took pictures next to trees, the lake, and Oikawa posed for Iwaizumi next to almost every tree. The friends joked, talked, and took a million pictures. By that time it was getting late so they decided to head back.

Iwaizumi had an amazing time and was sad to see it end...