Sick

HOLY SHIT GUYS I JUST RESIZED SOMETHING, OK SO I HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME AS MAVIS, I AM HER GREAT GREAT GREAT SOMETHIN AND IN FAIRY TAIL ONCE THE GUILD MASTER RETIRES ONE OF THERE FAMILY MEMBERS TAKE OVER THE GUILD. ALL HAIL I AM THE NEW FUCKING GUILD MASTER OF FAIRY TAIL, AS NEW GUILD LEADER I DECLARE NALU TO BE CANON, ok well I'm done with that enjoy the stooooryyyyyyyy~
(Btw this chapter is a run off of the previous chapter :P)
__________
Sting in, I have only met him once or twice before but he seems like a pretty nice guy.
Natsu told me the only exception I have to open the door is if it is one of his friends, I guess I was wrong....
Brushing that off I finish off setting the table with placing napkins down.
"Hey Luce...."
Once again I felt a pair of muscular arms arms wrap around my waist,
"Hey Natsu, I want to apologi-" before I could finish my sentence a strong foul fish scent caused me to gag, quickly wriggling out of Natsu's arms I ran to the toilet,
Natsu's Pov
'Natsu? I just called you yesterday, what's up?'
Gah I can't believe I actually called that shit head two days in a row, his name better not pop up on most recent calls.
'Sting, what the hell where you doing at my house!?" Skipping the hello part I got straight to the point, after a few moments of silent I decided to continue on with out his defense.
'And don't even TRY and say you where not there because Lucy told me she saw you."
I heard a deep breath,
'Can we just talk about this another time? Here lets meet up next week at my office.'
Before I could rely he hung up,
"Asshole..." I mumble under my breath.
I took a couple of claiming moments to myself I head down to the dinning room, to my surprise I saw luce setting up the table.
I guess now is the time to apologize to her, I should of not blown up in her face like that and accuse her of escaping.
Slowly creeping up behind her I wrapped my arms around her slim waist.
"Oh hey Natsu, I want to apologi-"
I was going to tell her that I should be the one apologizing but she stopped mid-sentence, I heard a nauseous gag.
She quickly wiggled out of my grip and ran down the hall,
What was that about?
-~(°3°)~ le time skip-
"Shhhh it's ok Luce," I softly coed while rubbing her back.
She was going to say something but instead she threw up again.
It is really bizzare , one minute she was fine and next she is throwing up non stop.
"N-Natsu I'll be fine," Lucy silently croaked, her legs wobbled as she slowly stood up.
Before Luce could go back and finish up with the table I scooped her up into my arms,
"It's ok Luce, you need to rest." In response her head nuzzled into the crook of my neck,
I could not help but smile, I sure did luck out with her
Happy's Pov
"Natsu, is lushe going to be ok?" I nervously asked.
Natsu gently laid Lucy's unconscious body onto the bed,
"Yea happy," he quietly whispered as we both walked out of the room.
My tummy grumbling interrupted the quiet moment,
"Natsuuuu! I'm starving!" I whined,
"HOW CAN YOU BE THINKING ABOUT FOOD AT A TIME LIKE THIS?" Natsu scolded me.
"GEEEZ NOT ALL OF US CAN SURVIVE ON MONEY AND SEX!" I mentally snickered at that come back but soon then cringed at the sex part.
"OI!"
And thaaat is my cue run!