8

September 27, 2017
Los Angeles, California
7:33 PM
Asia

"Did you pick my daughter up you lazy ass?" I asked Yasmin as we face timed each other, Yasmin rolled her eyes at me as she glanced at me through the phone.

"That's what the hell I'm doing now you asshole."

"Now Yasmin you know if I'm not at home, you have to take responsibility for nevaeh as well, since she thinks of you as a second mom."

"I know, that's my baby..I love her like she's my own." I smiled. Reia rubbed her hands over her face as her face scrunched up like her ass was about to cry.

"Oh god..let me call you later Yasmin, Reia about to burst my ear drum." Yasmin chuckled.

"Ok Asia we'll talk later..I love you baby.."

"I love you too.."

"Bye.."

"Goodbye hoe." She chuckled after hanging up the phone. I sighed tickling her little feet as she stared up at me with those dark hazel eyes, just like her savage ass momma. Sort of brought me back to the old times when I first had Nevaeh, it was the best thing ever. "You know little mama..you are the cutest little baby I have seen in a while." I said smiling down at her as I fixed her onesie. I picked her little body up in my arms as I walked out her cute ass room, I made sure to have her head resting on my arm as I went down each step. Just as I was about to take her into the living room the doorbell rings causing Reia to squirm. I huffed as I made my way to the damn door. What person is stupid enough to be stopping by this time of day? I swung the door open and immediately a frown forms on my face once this fine ass bitch look me up and down like I had a problem or some shit.  "Hoe who you?"

"Hoe? You know what never mind..I'm here for Robyn.."

"Robyn ain't friends with no trick ass bitches, so you wanna try that shit again?" I asked looking down at Reia as she stared up at me sucking on her tongue. "Sorry baby." I whispered to her.

"Um I work for Robyn, I'm her physical therapist and I also babysit Reia when she needs somebody to babysit her, and uh who are you?"

"That ain't yo business."

"Look could you please let me in I'm here for our session and your kind of screwing up our time.."

"Bitch didn't I just tell yo deaf ass that she wasn't here. You either stand yo ass out there or get knocked out, now which one you want because I'll gladly let ya' have both baby..like seriously I will." She stared at me with her eyebrow raised and I stared right back at her. "But shit..you kind of cute..you got a name?"

"Excuse me?"

"I guess you really are deaf huh?"

"I don't have time for this, when ever Robyn does come back you just let her know I stopped by.."

"Why? You got a mouth and you can tell her yo damn self, I ain't no messenger woman now.."

"The name is Lauren, I'm her physical therapist and that's it.."

"Bitch use smaller words I understand.."

"Oh my..what the hell, how can Robyn possibly leave a idiot in charge of her infant child.."