10

Did y'all really miss farewell🤔..we shall see.

September 28, 2017
Los Angeles, California
1:33 PM
Onika

"Asia! Asia hurry your ass up and come look at this!" I shouted as I was smiled down at my baby.

"Girl I'm taking a shit you gone have to wait!"

"Asia! If you don't wipe your...stank booty self and bring your a s s down here." I said catching myself, I didn't wanna be cussing around Reia because they are some quick learners when it comes to curse words and me and Robyn did not need her knowing at only nine weeks old. I heard the toilet flush and the sink turned on, I couldn't keep the smile off my little baby as she slept peacefully, she's been such a good baby. Pretty much all she does is sleep, but I don't wanna jinx it at all.

"Girl you lucky I love you or else we would've been squaring the hell up."

"Shhh quiet.."

"What nika?"

"Look at how cute Reia is when she's sleeping..." I cooed running my finger tips over her smooth baby hairs. Asia chuckled shaking her head. "Cmon' you don't think she looks cute?"

"I didn't say that..it's just..great seeing you so happy with Reia.." I smiled looking from Asia then back to reia.

"Yea..she's my everything, even though I have Robyn, Reia is pretty much my main priority..she's my heart."

"I understand completely nika, it's..amazing seeing you in full mommy control." I smiled nodding my head as I rubbed my hand across her belly.

"Thanks Asia.."

"Alright..enough mushy shit..where the popcorn I'm about to pick a movie so hurry with little one and get in here."

"Ok ok..now that she's asleep I'll have a better advantage of washing her." She nodded her head. As I'm softly washing running her wash cloth across her legs and arms I hear the doorbell Ring causing me to sigh. "Damnit." I mumbled.

"Want me to finish her up?"

"Would you?"

"Yea..go get the door." Asia said taking the wash cloth from my hands. I thanked her as I dried my hands off, I closed my robe up since my breast were showing from wrestling around with Reia. I unlocked the door and frowned once I see Lauren.

"Onika? Hey what's up?" She asked with a smile. I stepped closer to the door as I leaned against the door frame.

"Lauren...what are you doing here? Robyn didn't tell you I was here?"

"Uh Im here for her session..and to check on reia of course.."

"Well I'm here, Reia is fine..you can just come back later once Robyn gets off."

"But this is usually the time I usually come when she isn't off work..I thought you were ok with this onika.." I closed my eyes and looked down at my feet crossing my arms over my chest.

"Lauren..I just prefer you comeback when she is off work..that's all I'm saying..now if you'll excuse me I need to tend to my daughter."