The Day Has Come

They had just left and rowan needed a wee.

'' I need to wee'' murmured rowan ''  pee your pants said Paul''. 

Rowan stayed quiet. As they were walking they caught sight of the 100 foot  non teeth  ice creature Rowan was shaking with fear , he felt like running but he new that if he wanted to prove himself worthy he had to stay and fight.

the human eating creature

They were all fighting it, not even making damage.

''Come on Rowan help us!!''.

Rowan came up and started hitting  it then Paul gave rowan a dagger then the ice creature ate Rowan.

No one was surprised.

Then the  ice creature   started  doing  weird stuff, then a dagger stabbed through with all the intestines sticking out it was rowan. He was ripping through everything trying to get out. The ice creature collapsed. It was something to celebrate  about  when they got home and told every one the story.

Rowan was respected like he always wanted 

the new chief 3 years later

Rowan was angry at the chief because he was the one who was supposed to fight the ice creature. So he set up a protest to have a new chief. Every one agreed and the new chief became Rowan. 

Rowan was no more known as the cowardly, lazy boy he was now known as Rowan the brave, fearless chief.

THE END