Chapter 2

"Now all you have to do is tell them your personal story, make them sob!" Exclaimed Courtney, explaining exactly what I had to do. I inhaled and exhaled before nodding quickly. We were making our way down to th- holy shit! Its crowed with obsessed fans! My eyes widened, making them water because of the strong wind blowing in my face. Courtney twisted me around so I was facing her "Paul knows your coming, he told me a secret route to get to him" She blurted out. I nodded again and followed her to a big gate near the side of the huge building. We stood there for a while before we heard the squeak of the gates. They slowly opened, making a man appear. "Ah! Courtney! I thought you were caught up in the crowd" Said the man, making his way over to Courtney to hug her gently. "Oh relax Paul were fine" She said, breaking the hug. She nudged my shoulder hard "This is Crystal!" I awkwardly laughed before letting my hand wave slightly "Hi" I managed to say. He chuckled and pulled me in for a big bear hug. "Its great to meet you Crystal! Are you ready to meet the boys" My heart stopped beating. OK Crystal there just boys... Ha yeah boys! Your only telling them a story! But not any old story... "Er" I hesitated, crossing my arms. He let out another laugh "Don't worry, their great boys!" That set my heart rate back to normal. I pretended to wipe the sweat off my forehead before following Paul into the building. I turned around to see Courtney one last time. She gave me a quick thumbs up before she disappeared behind the steel fire exit door. Right Crystal, your on your own.

The lift doors parted letting me and Paul step onto the 27th floor. "They may get a bit crazy, any trouble just come and get me" He explained, leading me down the hallway. And once again my heart beat stops. I had no idea why I was so... timid. I could be as crazy as I wanted around Courtney and Paisley but when it came to boys, fuck no. Paul came to a hault making me come back to my senses. He swung open a wooden door, pushed me in, then left with no word. I looked back at the door in a sad expression. Now I was seriously on my own. I shook out of my stupid depressed thought and looked at the room. The bed was completely destroyed with the cover scrunched up and the pillows flung everywhere. I slowly inched forward, scared incase one of them was sat there, when I felt a little lump on my foot. I glared at my foot, confused in a way before lifting up to reveal the horror my shoe made contact with. I screamed backing up onto the white wall. DIRTY BOXERS! EEEEKKKK! "OMG OMG OMG YUCK!" I yelled in terror. I tried to lean further into the wall but I was stopped by it instead. "Who is that?" I heard a low voice mumble. I took my eyes off the filthy undergarment to see who was the owner of the voice. It was a curly haired boy peeping around the corner, with a brown haired boy above him and a jet black haired boy underneath him. I'm pretty sure right now my heart is dropping down to my foot. Great first impressions. Screaming at boxers. Nice one Crystal. I cleared my throat and straightened my body, so I wasn't trying to cling onto the wall. What do I say? "Erm, you have some... Underwear... On your floor" imaginary face palm. They all emerged from behind the cornered wall, revealing their full bodies instead just their heads. I felt more afraid than ever. My heart still stuck to my foot, not bothering to help. "Yeah... Sorry about them"  whispered an Irish accent. My ears plucked up. Irish, Blonde... "Its you! Your him!" I yelled in realization. My finger waggled in his direction, making him knit his eyebrows together. Yes. Its him alright. The one that makes your sister never give up. And now Crystal, your not going to give up. I let out a deep sigh and said, a quiver in my tone "Your the one who keeps my sister happy" Everyone of the boys locked their wide eyes onto the little blonde one, who was still smiling from the comment. "I see, whats your name?" He finally said, gazing at me. "My names Crystal, I'm the one who's telling you my whole..." I paused, c'mon let the words genty... slip...out "My whole life story" They all nodded, as if they were deciding whether to let me stay or get chucked out. "Well Crystal" Said the Well-Built boy "I'm Liam, and this is Louis, Zayn, Harry and of course you know the little leprechaun standing over there" I chuckled softly, covering my mouth with the palm of my hand. "Take a seat and well... start when you're ready" Explained Zayn, leading me and the boys over to the couches. I remember exactly what Courtney said to me. make them sob! Ok. I got this!