Shitty Chapter 1

(The introduction is lame,isn't it?Sorry =__=)

And enjoy by the way!

***

It was Monday and 98% of students hates Mondays.

The classroom of Grade 8-Pinkish is so noisy as usual.Some gossipers are gossiping like there's no tomorrow.Some are story telling about what happened on their weekends.Some are eating even if it's not yet recess time.Like a typical student,some are copying the answers of their friends in their assignments.

Few minutes later,a girl from outside said that their adviiser is coming.So all students quickly sat to their seats.Like nothing happened and that they are good students because they're quiet.

"Good morning Mrs. Tired"the students said in unison as Mrs. Tired enter the room.

"Good morning everyone.Take your seats"said Mrs. Tired and all students sat to their seats except Alex and L.A.(Larry Alexander).The two sat to the seats at the back row.

"Sup guys?"asked Alex as she sat to the chair and put off her shoes and indian seated to the chair.(Take note,guys and gals,Alex is a female).

"Okay,so you'll copy about 'Pang-abay na Pamanahon at Panlunan'.Because I have plenty papers here in my desk to check."Mrs. Tired declaired as the students took out their 'Filipino' Notebook.

A girl named Ericka,presented to write to the board.

"So guys,are copying?"Alex asked to her friends at the back row.

"Ofcourse"said Michelle

"Me too.I'm copying"Aleksa said.

"I will copy."said Roselle.

Alex sighed and looked to L.A. who is sitting cooly beside her.

Aleksa,Roselle and Michelle are seatmates at the back row,by the way.

"So its just me and you who'll not copy again."Alex said and smirked.

"Because we're intelligent."said L.A. and winked to Alex.Alex laughed.

"Silly.'Because we're lazy' you say"

"Hey,Why so noisy?"said Mrs. Tired infront,not facing her students.Then the room suddenly became quiet.

"Woah.Did they saw an angel and heard the angel sing?That's why they're quiet now?"Alex whispered to L.A.L.A. smirked.

"No.I think they had saw a demon and heard thee demon sing."L.A. whispered to Alex and the two of them laughed silently.

"Hey guys,look at what I've got."Mika said as she sat next to L.A. and showed her new Rubiks Cube.Alex facepalmed and L.A. took Mika's new Rubiks and started playing it.

"Not copying again eh?"asked Mika to them and smirked at their sillyness.

"Oh Mika,real students don't copy"answered Alex and winked to her.

"I'm hungry.Mind to escort me to the canteen?"Mika said as she rub her tummy.

"Hey its not yet recess time."L.A said and continued playing Mika's rubiks.

"Let's go,Mika"Alex said like she didn't hear L.A.

"Excuse us Ma'am.We'll just urinate."Alex said.

"Okay."Mrs. Tired said,not facing her.

"Lets go."Alex pulled Mika out of the room and go to the canteen to buy foods,leaving L.A. at the back.

"I wonder what's the food in the canteen?"L.A. asked to himself and like what Alex did a while ago,he excused himself to the teacher and said he'll urinate but the truth is he go to the canteen.

****

Minutes passed and Mrs. Tired already go out of the room.

Right now,they're waiting for Mr. Carino,their math teacher.I know some---most of the students out there hate Math.Like what the heck?We only add our money.And we subtract them sometimes.We don't FACTOR them.We don't use those POLYNOMIALS thingy.We don't need NULL SET,FINITE,INFINITE, and many kind of sets to our lives.And many more that math teachers taught us but we're useless when we're counting our moneys.

"Mr. Carino's coming!"the girl said again and allstudents go back to their original seats except the idiots at the back row.

"Hey.Can I copy your assignment."asked Mika to Alex.Or more like command to Alex.

"Was that a request or a command?"Alex asked and gave Mika her 1/2 shit of paper where their shitty assignment was written.

"Good morning Mr. Carino."all students said in unison again.

"Good morning.Take your seat.Aldrin,collect your assignments please."Mr. Carino said and the shitty subject started.

***END OF CHAPTER***

Hey I didn't mean to say that math is a shitty subject.Actually,I like math.But I know,most students don't.