Chapter 2: The Falling Stars

A/N: Hello! And thanks for staying with me! It's kinda going slow, but just hold on and the good stuff will come I promise ;)

Anyways onto the story! Don't forget to comment, fan!

_______________________________________________

     "Well it sounds like fun," Ann said as she was doing her paper work. "But it could be crowded and you don't really know that much people around here." 

     I got home from work at 6 o'clock pm when I finished my painful work of filing and Mr. Cole. I just couldn't hold in my excitment when I got onto the air train. I was a little disappointed though to not see Nathan there so I assumed thought he must be working overtime. When I arrived home I literally almost jumped through the door with glee. After telling Ann about it, it seems that Ann was having second thoughts. 

     "Well this could also be a good time to make new friends." I said with a pleading look in my eye. 

     "I'm very busy, so I can't take you and the kids there. I'm sorry." Ann said sadly and looked down to a small stack of paper work. 

     "But... but what if Nathan and I watch the kids. We're old enough." I said and was surprised by how whiny and desprite I sounded. Before Ann could say anything, I sat down next to Ann and took her hand, "Please Ann. It's my birthday and this will be very special to me." 

     Ann looked at me, seeing those pleading emerald eyes made anyone feel weak. My secret weapon. Ann couldn't say no and so she gave in with a sigh. My eyes lit up and then I hugged Ann. 

     "Thank you!" I said giving Ann a kiss on the forehead and rushed out of the kitchen. 

     I stomped up the stairs making myself sound like a stomping elephant, but I was too excited to care. I rushed into my room and opened the door to find Mercy playing tea party with her bear. Mercy looked up startled by my bursting in. 

     "Is something wrong?" Mercy asked tilting her head with worry and standing up. 

     "We all are going somewhere speical tonight. So get ready." I said with a smile on my face as I walked over to the closet and began to pull out some clothes though Mercy and I didn't have that much clothes since we were flat out poor. 

     "Where are we going?" Mercy asked from behind me. 

     I stopped and turned to Mercy with a soft smile, "We're going to see the falling stars tonight." I explained looking down to Mercy.

     "What's that?" Mercy asked confused. 

     I kneeled down so I was at Mercy's height and smiled more, "It's where all your wishes come true," I said simply and laughed a little as Mercy's eyes grew wide like a little girl who as seen her first puppy. "So go pick out something and I'll tell Billy and Lily." 

     Mercy nodded and went behind me to the closet. I walked out into the hallway to find that Billy and Liliy were listening in. I placed both hands on my hips and smiled to them.

     "You heard that?" I asked and they nodded. "Well then, go get dressed." 

     They scurried away with giggles and laughter that only made me smile. I watched them go as they closed their door, pushing one another out of the way. 

     "Lou." Nathan called that made me freeze in spot. 

     I turned to see him on top of the stairs looking tired and yet even more gorgous. I felt my heart beat quicken as he walked over to me and smiled a little. That white button up shirt was almost undone which made his stone abs visible. I blushed trying not to look. His hands were behind his back as I noticed something blue behind him. He took a deep breath and then reveled a sily smooth blue dress.My eye's widen as I looked at the dress and then back to Nathan.