Chapter Thirteen

* a month later *

Jameka

I am now a month and two weeks pregnant. When i first discovered that i was preggers , i was scared . Not because i couldn't provide for him or her , thats far from the case . But , because Kay is still a baby herself . Being a parent is a full - time job . I don't want her to feel like we're abandoning her when her sibbling gets here .

When i told RaShad he was mad happy . He took me out to eat that night , massaged my feet / back / boobies and ect. We even made love . I'm still addicted to his pole , he put it down so right .

At the moment , we're just laying in bed .. cuddling and talking about how we first met .

" remember how you broke me off when I first tried talking to you babe ? " RaShad asked , while stroking my hair .

I chuckled , " yes , love . I do . " I said . I remembered that day quite well . I would never forget it .

* FLASHBACK *

It was the first day of 5th grade , I was the new girl . I came from Chicago . I walked into the classroom with the assistant principal .

" hello , ms roberts . We have a new student here at Bronx Little School . " The assistant principal said .

She smiled and nodded at him and he left . " welcome to my class sweetheart . " she said . I just smiled . " well , you seem a little shy . do you mind introducing yourself ? " she asked . I looked around the classroom and everyone was staring .

The girls were mugging me and the guys were giving me a weird look . I slightly became nervous . " um, I guess . " i said , softly .

I stood in front of the class " hello , my names Jameka . I came here from Chicago . " I said and then someone interrupted me . " get out of here , youre from bull city ? " this guy asked . The girls started laughing at him . Wasn't a damn thing funny about that , if you ask me .

I ignored him and turned to the teacher . " that's all I would like to share ."

She nodded and told me where to sit . She put me right beside that guy that made that comment to to . I felt him burning a hole through my face . I turned to him amd he was staring ... Some courage came over me and I got a little rude , " dang, may I help you with something ? " I said , kind of loudly . Everyone turned towards us .

" I think youre beautiful . " he said . " thanks " I responded .

" can I get your number? ".he asked.

" no. " I said . He looked taken aback by my response .

" what you mean no ? all the hos fall at my feet . nobody don't turn me down . you better get right or you gone get left . " he said. All the females laughed . I on the other hand found it rude how he was dogging them out. I stood up. " that's the difference between me and girls at this school or any female for that matter , I have class . I'm not going to fall at your dang feet, you're not God so therefore I won't worship you like you him . I'll rather get left . thank you . " I said and sat back down . He stormed out the classroom while everyone else in the class looked shocked, even the teacher . I smiled and patted myself on the back .

* FLASHBACK OVER *

We laughed, as we reminiscend . It's funny now that we think back on it . The next year , when we got to 6th grade he tried again but in a not so cocky way . Ever since then we've been on that Bonnie and Clyde shit .

" you were the first female to hurt my feelings girl . I was salty that whole day . " RaShad said . I laughed and pinched his cheeks .

He picked be up and placed me on the floor, so that I was standing toe to toe and face to face with him . We gazed into each other eyes .

" Close your eyes ma . " he said .

I giggled and closed my eyes .

___________________________________________

Clifthanger !!! It was short .

Soooooo , just thought I would update a little something .

Comment & Vote for another update tonight .