two weeks later

Kota's Pov
Today Sang is coming home with us. Her parents denied even having her so she is now homeless. She is going to be living with Mr.B and doc because of her ghost bird status. I am holding her in my arms while she sleeps. I smile at her thinking about the first time I saw her. I am pulled out of my thoughts when Mr.B says" We are here Mr. Lee and Ms. Sorensen." I nod my head carry her out while Luke opens the door. Silas scoops her up while I get out and then put her back in my arms. She's like a baby with how light and short she is. She snuggles into me and sighs. We all silently snicker at her. We get in and I lay her with North so I can go the bathroom real fast.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I hold sang baby in my arms as she sleeps. She has been sleeping for the past hour now. I am so glad that we got her out of that house. We all know she was abused at home when her mother said" sorry I only have one child even though she was their with both of them during resignations. Then all the scars and bruises she has on her body tells us she was abused. She starts muttering" please mom stop. I won't do it again. I'm sorry mom please stop." She is sobbing and I start shaking her awake. She clings to me crying. I hold her rocking us back and forth. I say" What was your dream about baby girl?" She clings to me shaking even harder then before. She say" you're okay?" I nod my head and say" your safe now. I got you. I'm okay and so are you." She keeps muttering" she was hurting us." I see everyone looking at me and I give them a look that says" Fuck off." I whisper smoothing words and she finally calms down. I smile at her and she quietly thanks me. I tell her no problem and I say" Do you want to talk about it? It could me or anyone else in this room." She looks around embarrassed and whispers " Kota and Silas." I nod my head and kiss her head I put her in Si's lap making everyone leave asides Kota and Si.
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
I hold aggele in my arms protecting her from everything bad. Kota crunches down in front of her. He sighs and says" What was the dream about?" She looks down and says" My family taking North, Kota, you along with me. She was mad that you are nice to me and that your new family. It was bad." She breaks into tears again and all we can do is rub her back letting her know she's safe. Kota leaves the room then comes back with Max. He orders max to do something but I don't know what but he goes straight to aggele. She jumps behind me shaking looking at him wearily. Max whines and I pet his head hoping to show her that he is friendly. I say" aggele this is max. He is very nice and friendly." She puts her hand out but when he likes her she jumps not expecting it. I put her on the floor with Max. Max lays next to her licking her making her laugh. We both smile at her then I get up to get the others.