Chapter 2

I woke up at six in the morning. Not alone. Just my son decided that he had enough sleep and time again to start any trouble. Already so long I have not slept in his old bed, that way I did not want to emerge from under the nose duvets. But Robert waited for a bottle full of milk, and change diapers. There is no mother, no interruptions in their work.

Showered and him, and then went down with him to the bottom. I put it to the pen, and Robert has already picked up the teddy bears, which he loved. I made him milk and a cup of coffee, and then I fed my little boy. Once at the bottom of the seventh he came to my father, who slowly gathered to work. He started small, and I went to embrace.

          When I went down again to the bottom, my dad just wandered around the living room with his grandson holding his hands. Robert put small steps slowly, swinging at how duck. I knew that soon starts to walk alone and I was scared of the most. I'll have to have eyes in the back of the head.

- Look! Look! - He cried my dad, and I turned around abruptly, almost dropping his hand briefcase with papers. - Standing! Sam is!

- He mastered this technique some time ago - I said with a laugh.

- Come on, buddy - my dad went. - You'll rozrabiakiem to the square, what?

- I hope not - I threw, finishing his coffee. - It has to be a good boy who will not drove his mother crazy.

- Or bully - he said the father softly, taking him in his arms. - Annoy mom.

- Dad!

- Come on? Rozrabiające kids are so cool.

- It depends for whom - I said, and he smiled at me broadly.

- Give it, because once you obślini shirt.

- That 's nothing.

- Will you just meet?

           Dad turned his dark eyes, but gave me Robert. Small nestled in me, putting a head on my shoulder. I felt his fingers lightly clench my skin next to the neck.

- It is so sweet - my dad said, passing a hand through his blond hair. - Angel. Okay I'm going because I can not be late.

           He threw himself on his jacket and grabbed a leather bag. He walked over to me and kissed me and Robert on the forehead and then flew out of the home. After a while I heard the sound of the engine of his car and dad went out into the street.

          I took a deep breath and walked over to the window. Robert became interested curtain, gently brushing her fingers. He laughed, seeing that as it touches a colorful images on it are moving. I smiled and raised my head. I looked at the house opposite. I swallowed and clenched lips. That parents are my best friend climbed into his car. I have not seen them for so long that I almost forgot what they looked like. Now, however, all I came back, and I felt terrible. I missed Ashton Irwin. I missed the whole of our package. We were such good friends, and I ruined everything.

          It was not so, that did not used to see with Ashton. We have been in contact by phone and online. In addition, from time to time, we met in Sydney - if we were both just in the city. The last time I saw him four months ago. Now Ash often sat in London. There lived the whole team. His life consisted of working on new songs, granting interviews and tours. And I so much missed him. Behind him and the other guys.

- Why did not you wake me? - I heard the voice we have. I turned away from the window. Mama came down while wearing a broad smile.

- Until I'm so not in a hurry - I said, and Robert grabbed me by the nose. - Hey! Little! - I tickled him, and he laughed, showing three white teeth, which had in its collection.