The Purdy Truth

I woke up and my head was pounding. what the hell happened last night. I stretched and my hand hit something warm and hard, (Not like that) an di heard a man grunt. that didn’t sound like Blade or Kyle… I opened my eyes and blinked a few times letting my eyes adjust to the bright light and I saw the person laying next to me was ASHLEY PURDY! I bolted into a sitting position and my head spun, not the best way to get up but holy shit why was he laying next to me.

"Morning Ray" Jinxx said from the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in his hand. I looked around seeing all of BVB and SD passed out in such random places on the bus. I slowly got up and Jinxx walked over to the counter. I slowly made my way over to the table and sat across from where Jinxx was sitting. I put my head in my hands and looked up when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and saw Jinxx with two Advil's and a cup of coffee.

"Take these," he handed  me the pill and pushed a bottle of water over to me "And would you like cream and sugar in your coffee?"

"Light and sweet please" I answer and took the aspirin. I laid my head on the table until I heard a coffee mug being placed by me. I grabbed the nice hot cup and took a sip. perfect.

"Thank you Jinxx" I said and he nodded.

I finished my coffee and started looking at my phone and then I saw it was 12 pm,  we had a show at 4

"Uh Jinxx we have a show in 4 hours" his eyes went wide.

"Shit." I got up feeling much better and hit both Sky and Blade waking them up.

"Show in 4 hours." I walked off the bus seeing we were in a different place and decided that we must have traveled while most of us were sleeping. I walked over to my bus seeing Kyle was up and watching TV when I walked on.

"Have fun last night?" he asked "You seemed to love kissing Purdy over there when I was there." he stated and then I remebered. Andy dared me to Kiss Ashley and holy shit when I did I lost all control, he was amazing. I blushed an dmumbled about going to the bathroom to take a shower. Kyle just chuckled and said ok. I took a quick shower leaving hot water for Sky and Blade, I got dressed in ripped black skinnies, a Misfits ripped tank, with my leather jacket and my combat boots. I walked out and saw Sky sitting down and Blade was no where to be seen.

"Hey Ray I'm taking a shower head into the venue for sound check, Blade is waiting for you." I nodded and left the bus and making my way inside not being noticed by the fans just yet. I saw Blade and walked up to him. I wanted to sing one of the songs from the upcoming album tonight.

"Hey Blade can I ask you something?" he told the tech he was working with to hold on and turned back to me.

"Yes" he looked at me

"I wanted to know if you wouldn’t mind playing The devil inside, tonight ill ask sky when she shows up." I said.

"Ask me what" I turned around seeing Sky.

"I want to play The devil inside tonight" I said and Sky smiled.

"I love that song lets do it!" she screamed. I jumped with Sky cause yeah were crazy like that.

"Ok we got like 30 minutes lets go get ready.

25 minutes later we were watching BVB play their last song of the night 'in the end' I kept looking at Ashley but it seemed like he wasn’t even paying attention to me or anyone on side stage. I was still confused as ever from that kiss last night. I mean we were both drunk but I still got butterflies thinking about it. I mean I think I'm falling for the player. the worst desition ever right. finally they ended and all filed off the stage. everyone gave us three hug and welcomes except Ashley. he said it to Blade and Sky but walked right past me. Andy just looked at me and I put my hands up. he nodded and follwed after Ashley, don’t yell at him Andy, I prayed in my head. Blade, Sky and I went onstage hearing our band name being yelled through the crowd. we started off with BVB's Ritual, our first ever cover song. we played all five orginal songs and 3 of them covers, considering we only had released a few singles the rest were covers. Sky walked over to me.