The Spell

I sit in the kitchen by myself at the moment, with the pregnancy test in my hands. It was positive and why wouldn't it be? We've been going at it like rabbits, ever since we marked one another and got married.

The front door opens, only to close, it's Zander grandma. She smiles at me, when she sees me. "You finally got to get up I see." She teases.

Smiling at her, I watch her put down the food bags. His grandma loves cooking and with Zander other grandson gone off some where, she here more then ever. "I have some news and I need your help to surprise Zander."

"Oh?" Getting up, I walk to her close and show her the test. She screams in excitement and hugs me. "I knew this was going to happen." We pull apart and she takes the test, then she looks back up at me. "Who else knows?"

"Just you and me. I want to surprise him, before telling everyone. Plus, I knew you would be more then happy to get the news."

"But what about your mom?"

I smile guilty. "I love her, don't get me wrong. But she can't keep a secret."

She thinks for a minute and then shakes her head. "So what do you want to do?"

A sneaky smile crosses my lips. "I have an idea."

Pov: Rain

I stand in the Witches house. My son asleep in the other room, in his carseat.

The Witch looks in the pot of my sister. She smiling about something. "So you know that a human side must be taken and the wolf has to be taken from the other?"

I shake my head in understanding.

"It'll be done tonight." She tells me.

I shake my head again. "Good, I want my mate back as soon as possible."

Pov: Bree

Zander grandma was the best! She was making a cake at the house, as I walked in the woods, in the back yard. I needed to shift, my wolf has been caged up for so long. I know Zander will be home soon, from some sort of meeting that was called right away.

To give Zander grandma some time with the cake, I've already figured it would be fun to play a game with him of hide and seek.

Before I left the house, we put a hand made banner thay says "Your going to be a father" corny I know, but I want him to know as soon as possible.

A shadow moves out of the corner of my eye. Turning around, I seen an older woman I've never seen before. "Can I help you?" I stand tall and for attack, if she tries anything. After being tracked by a man, that could make any woman be his mate and even after him being dead; I'm still paranoid with strangers.

She smiles at me kindly. "Is your name Bree? Luna of this wolf pack?" Her voice is calming.

"Yes and you are?" A sickening shiver goes down my spin.

She waves my question away. "My name is not needed. All I needed to know if you were you."

"Why?" A growl building's up in my chest.

Her eyes turn cold. "Because I don't want the spell to go on the wrong person." She then flips her wrist, whatever attack she sends me, I dodge it. "Fighter I see, that's good." She moves bother her hands so fast, a big gust of wind slams me against a tree.

Groaning, I slowly get up on my feet, my body protests, but I'll be fine. "I don't remember pissing off a Witch." I say through my teeth.

She smiles kindly at me. "Oh you didn't deery," she holds up her hand again, this time I'm glued to the tree I hit against. She walks to me steadily. "But your sister is another matter. She needs your wolf to bring back her beloved back and the human of your mate." She looks at my stomach and then back at me. "And to be kind, I won't tell your sister about the baby that grows in you and I won't tell the one that sent her my way."