The Last War

Two against one. We got him. I think to myself, as we attack Vick as one.

Vick grabs on to Zander front leg going threw his bone. Zander howls in pain, alarting our pack. Our fighters snap to attack. No, none of you are to get into this. Zander and I must do this. I tell the pack and of course no one happy by it, but they do as they are told, they stay out of it.

Zander gets free, growling in pain. Vick is to cot up in his victory to see me lunch from behind and grab on to his throat from behind.

He snarls, trying to throw me off, but I won't let go. I won't let go when I taste his blood. I won't let go when he tryes to roll me off.

You will kneel before me and cry for me not to punish you! His voice yells so loud in my head, the vibration makes me flinch and that's all he needs is that one second and tosses me.

Zander rushes to me, only able to three of his legs, with the forth one broken and still healing. He stands in front of me, acting like a shield. Are you alright?

Yes just tumbled around a bit, nothing to worry about. I ashore him.

He glances back at me, as I get back up on my feet. Are the babies-

They are fine Zander, trust me. Tapping my nose against him like a peck, we stand side by side.

Vick wounds heal, but not as quickly as ours for some reason. Maybe because he's dead? That's why he can't heal so fast?

Vick shifts into his human form. But his human is wrong, its missshaped, his shoulder way out of place, we can see broken ribs as if they are caving in on one another. "Lets call it even, we are all tired and your chances on getting back of what was taken from you has just become slim to none." He moves his chin the sky behind us. Glancing over our shoulders the sun has start to rise. "Come with me love, there no need for you to be with him, he is no true Alpha. If he was, he would had killed me by now."

Zander snarls deeply, turns to face Vick, then charges at him. You won't take my mate from me! With his mouth open wide and Vick in a horrible fighting stance, Zander easily over takes him. His teeth chomp down on Vick shoulder.

Vick screams in pain and that's when I make my move. Charging in, I grab on to one of his legs and yank. Our packs will suffer from you, no more! I scream out as I think of the women in my pack being taken from their mates because of his gift. I think of my sister never getting to hold her son again.

With one last surge of hate Zander rips his throat and I pull his leg off. Bathed in his blood, the sun rays hit us. Our bones reshape, braking over and over again until we are in our human forms again.

Our knees are weak and before we fall down, our warriors that have become humans rush to us, trying to keep us up right.

Zander reaches out for my hand and I take it. Sparks blaze up my arm, as I weakly smile at him. "We're back." He whispers.

"We're back."

****

Months pass by and my due date comes. My water brakes and in a wind tale of crazy, we get to the hospital.

"Push!" The docort yells out.

"Come on babe you can do it!" Zander cheers on.

Gritting my teeth I push.

"Come on-"

"Zander if you want more kids after this-" I push harder feeling something bellow. "I sugest you shut up!" My last words become a blood chilling scream.

"We got one!" The docort yells out.

Panting heavy, I lean back heavily panting.

The doctor hands our new baby to the nurse and gets ready for the second one. "One more to go, are you-"

He doesn't have time to say another word, the second baby comes like a shot. It comes so fast I almost don't even push.

"This one was a fish in its life before." The doctor jokes and man I want to laugh, but I'm hurting and so tired.

Zander kisses my knuckles. "You did good babe," he whispers.

The doctor helps the nurses clean the babies. "What do we have?" I ask after a long while.

The doctor turns around and I feel my stomach drop! He looks like Vick! That's impossible! Vick dead, we killed him!

"You got a boy and a girl," he says happy. Then his eyes shift down to the boy and smiles at him. Zander hand leaves mine and all I can feel is coldness around me. "He looks just like me."

*****

Gasping for air, I jolt up in bed panting heavily. My heart pounds in my chest, my hearing is gone for how fast my heart is going.

I feel Zander hand on my back. He waits till I get myself undercontol again, before saying anything. "Another nightmare?" He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

Shaking my head, I lean into him, resting my head on his chest. "Same one as the other one when the twins were born. Its like he's still there in my head."

Zander kisses my head. "I'll get him out of there, just let me in."

Shutting my eyes, I take a deep breath in and out getting relaxed.

In my head Zander there and so is Vick. Vick deformed again and Zander almost takes over my mind of how large his wolf it. "She'll always be mine." He mocks.

Zander snarls at him and lunges at him and kills him, tossing his head away.

Pressure eases out of my mind, with Vick gone and Zander leaving my mind. Blinking my eyes open, I look up at him and touch his face. "Are you sure he's gone?"

He shakes his head, just before kissing my palm. "Everything will be okay, I promise." He whispers.

The twins start to fuse, as if Zander whispering just woke them up. "Good job dad,"

We get out bed and go to the twins bed and look down at our son and daughter. "Luna, Stephen, did mommy and daddy wake you two up?" Zander asks them, as he picks up Luna, as I pick Stephen up.

"Daddy did it, right kids?"

They settle in our arms, and start to drift off. "So did not." Zander whispers.

Smiling down at the twins as we put them back in bed, Zander wraps his arm around me, pulling me in close, as we watch the babies. "We did good." I whisper to him.

He shakes his head, before kissing my head. "We did good for sure." He dips his head down so he whispers in my ear. "And our baby army has already started."

*****

Well guys, its over. This was the last chapter of Revenge of the Fallen and no, there will be no third book.

Thank you for reading!! ☺☺☺💓💓💓
Please vote, comment and share my stories!