I need you forever

*Fall 2015*

I woke up as my loud alarm from my phone blared into my ears. I pulled the big thick polka dot comforter off of me, and forced myself to get up from my warm bed.
As soon as my feet that had freshly painted toenails touched the ground and the cold crisp fall air surrounded my body i suddenly wished i had not worn shorts and a tank top to sleep in last night.

I stumbled over to my white vaniety to grab either my black framed glasses or my clear contacts from there case. I finally choose to go with my contacts since my mom had just got me them. I also plugged my curler in while i was over there

NEW YEAR NEW ME as they say

I walked to my closet to pick out my clothes for the day which were a pair of dark navy blue shorts with a cuff at the bottom of them, and peach colored tank top from the store PINK and a pair of brown sandals. Then i stumbled over to my vaniety again remembering i forgot to put my glasses on.

Since my curler was finally heated up i started to curl my long red hair. Holding the curler in place for about 30 seconds then letting the curl gracefully fall down and land on my shoulder. Then I flipped my hair down to give it a volumized look

Then walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I grabbed my sky blue toothbrush and minty toothpaste. And squeezed the toothpaste out of its package and onto my toothbrush. Then i held my toothbrush under the running water and then took it to my teeth.

After i was done i quickly did my make up. Starting off with my COVERGIRL ivory foundation (which is the lightest shade) and conceler (in the same shade) then i brushed on my rose pink blush. then i curled my eyelashes with my metel ELF eyelash curler and swipes on multiple coats of my favorite mascara. To finish off my makeup for the first day of school i swiped on some pink lip gloss.

I ran downstairs to grabs my pink , Rhinestone covered backpack and rushed out the door to catch my bus for my first day of Senior year at my highschool.