Chapter 1

*Caroline's POV*

Harry is the most popular guy at Embridge high in London. And my mom and I just moved to London, from Brazil. My name is Caroline, I was very popular at my old school but now that I'm at Embridge, everything changed.

*Harry's POV*

On the Second week of school, we had a new girl come in from Brazil. She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Her dimples are so cute and her eyes sparkle like the moon. I wish I could talk to her just to hear her amazing voice. I wonder if she notices me.

*Caroline's POV*

The second day of school went kind I slow. In French class my partner for my project noticed this really cute guy staring at me. After the bell rang I walked over to him. "What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Harry, what is yours?" he responded. "My name is Caroline. But it probably doesn't matter to you.." I said. "It does matter. Your the prettiest girl in the school!" "Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" he winks. "Sure, I'd love to." I said. "See you at 7." he winks.

*Harry's POV*

Today I talked to that beautiful girl, Caroline is her name. We talked for a couple minutes and then I asked her on a date. We are going to the new restaurant downtown London The Chill and Grill.