Chapter 2

*Caroline's POV*

I'm wearing a red dress that has white polka-dots on it, I'm curling my hair, and doing simple make-up.

*Harry's POV*

I'm wearing a white polo and a black tie. I gathered some gel into my hands and rubbed them together, and slicked through my hair so that it doesn't get frizzy but it's not slicked back it's still pretty curly. I arrived early, so I just got a table for two and sat down. When Caroline showed up in her red polka-dotted dress, I assorted her to our table.

*Caroline's POV*

I arrived and when I saw harry he looked so cute in his white polo and black tie. He showed me to the table we would be dining at, and pushed my chair in for me. He is such a gentleman, he is everything I could ask for in a guy.

*Harry's POV*

I pushed her chair in for her to maybe impress her. After we ordered our food, we chatted about things we have in common and things we both have interests in. When we were done with our food we went outside and took a short walk downtown to look at all the stores and get to know each other more before the night was over.

*Caroline's POV*

Before the night was over we took a short walk downtown near the stores. He cracked some jokes, and we each talked about our lives. Tonight was definitely one of the best nights!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY OF SCHOOL

*Caroline's POV*

We started getting to know each other a lot more, that the next night we planned a movie night and were watching a scary movie. When Harry always cuddled with me it felt so good! During the scariest parts he would squeeze me so tight I felt like I was going to explode.

*Harry's POV*

We were at Caroline's house tonight and we cuddled together watching scary movies. I'm not the type of guy who enjoys watching horror films but with Caroline I would do anything just to spend a second with her. Every time the movie came to a really scary part I would squeeze her until it was over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys I can't upload more tomorrow because I have dance but I will later! Love you all! 💋😘