♡Chapter 1♡

Matthews POV
I'm a reject, that's what most people at my school say about me. They think I'm worthless, ugly , not smart. They try to make me weaker everyday, but I won't let them see me cry, I won't let them see that I'm upset,I won't let them break me.
"Come on Matthew!!! We're going to be late for school!" Alfred yells at me, he's usually loud and never wants to be late. I change my clothes, try the best to hide my scares, and grab my stuff then leave. Me and Alfred walk to school which isn't that far from our house.
Alfred runs over to his friends when we get to school, I just wait for Gilbert. He's usually late but I don't mind, he always apologies to me for being late but I always tell him that it's ok. I stood by the doors, waiting for Gilbert. I really like him but I don't know if he likes me too.  He's the only thing that is keeping me from trying to kill myself, he understands me, knows how to calm me down,  and he knows that he's my only friend.  Because of him, I won't let go.
Gilberts POV
I ran to school as fastas I could. I didn't want to leave Matthew alone by the school doors. Matthew is the guy I like, but I don't know if he likes me too. I'm his only friend, I understand him , can calm him down, and I keep him from killing himself,  which scares me alot. I turn the corner and see him waiting for me. I run as fast as I can to him. "MATTHEW!" I yell. He turns around and he sees me.  I run up to him. " Hey Gilbert " he says. "Hey, sorry I vas late again " I say. He always responds with 'it's ok' and I believe him, he doesn't really get mad at all. He really is cute and sweet. We walk into the school and the school day starts.