First day

Emily awaited outside a giant school. He didn't understand how she was going to get through this year and through the school. She just hope she runs into somebody that knows the school a lot better than she does. She checked her schedule. She has English first with Ms.Schafer. She started to look for her class. The school is so big that she got lost in the halls. She's going to be very late for me and her first class on her first day. She got up and eventually she found her classroom.

Surprisingly for her she actually wasn't that late. The teacher didn't really mind that she was late because it was her first day. The teacher introduced her to the class and she just stood there blankly. She sat in the back row. And no one talk to her the whole class. To her it was amazing.

The bell rang and everyone left the classroom. She was the last one out and was stopped by a short girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

" hi my name is Kai" she said very happily
"Uh hai...." I said
"Well nice to meet you.... Emily?"
"Uh yeah that's me nice to meet you too"
" So your new right"
"Yeah I am actually"
" cool what's your schedule"
We both lined up our schedules to find out they were exactly the same.
"Wow we have every class together" she said " to bad this is the middle of the year we have our seating already"
"Great"

You walk together to our class. Kai sat down and I went up to the front of the class to see where I was going to sit. I ended up getting seated next to a boy. Just my luck.I just sat there the whole class and I didn't say a word. I could see him looking at me. A lot. Part of me just wanted to tell him to get lost but I couldn't do that. But he actually wasn't half bad.by half bad I mean he's cute but I've never met him before. The bell rang in no time. By my surprise he actually looked at me and started talking.

"Hey sorry this teachers really strict and doesn't let you talk" he said "oh and my names Keith"
"It's ok and my names Emily"
"Well nice to meet you Emily"
"Nice to meet you Keith"
"I got lunch next..You?"
"Oh I do too"

We both walk to lunch together and just talked about what we like. I talked about how I play soccer in she talked about how he wrestles. We actually did have a lot of common and the more I got to know him the more attractive he became. I kept telling myself knowing that it was just a friend. But he actually was a good friend and a good listener. We all sat down at one lunch table. It was  Me and Kai  she brought her other friend Kyle. It was kind of ironic because Kai and Kyle sound really alike. Oh and Keith was there too. We all ate and then Kai and I walked to our next class.

meantime I had every class together and it just felt like today went really fast. I have three out of my five classes with Keith and all of them with Kai and Kyle. I hope tomorrow goes well as well but I have no clue.