Vanilla love: Chapter 1

After that night the reporters and paparazzi had a field day with that story. Some thought I cheated, Some thought I was coming out the closet while some knew what I was going through.

Walking away from the man I've been dating for two years hurts but to find out the reason to why the shit ended was disgusting. I would have never thought I would be cheated on. Yes, I'm not confident in my self but I know I'm not ugly. What did Kenya Have that I don't? I should have listen to my ex's when they tried to tell me that Kenya would try to fuck them but when I confront her she would always say "I'm just testing to make sure they're faithful" FAITHFUL MY ASS! Two timing bitch. No she wasn't my only best friend, I have Tammy and Shay but them hoes stay busy, but enough of that. All that shit happened two months ago and now I'm a free woman that's tired of the same shit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 ~Present Time~

"AYO KIMMY" someone yelled at the front door like these people don't have no damn home training, But I know only two damn people who would rather yell outside a door than knock. Tammy and Shay.

"Bitch, I know you hear us out here yelling your name. I don't mind acting ghetto and you know it" Shay yelled.

"Stop it Shay, you know damn well Ms.Betsy Grumpy non' Dick getting ass would come out here yelling and ain't nobody got time for that." Tammy told her.

Tammy was always the one that doesn't like violence but when shit gets shaky she'll handle it like a woman or sometimes a ratchet. While Shay on the hand is always ratchet. Lord bless her soul. 

Lord knows I don't cuss but, they bring the worst out of me. "What the fuck do y'all want? Damn.

"Well, I want some Di-" shay was saying but Tammy cut her off "Shay Shut up and Kimmy open this damn door before I smack shay across her head" Tammy spoke.

"Aight Hold on y'all." I slowly got from under the covers trying not to wake up Chris, knowing this nigga can sleep threw anything, I guess I wasn't fast or quiet enough because he grabbed me by my waist so he could lay his head on my boobs.

"Where you going coco" he said sounding sleepy still.

"Nigga I know you hear them banging on my door like they the police" I said as I tried once again to get out of the bed but his grip was to tight.

"I KNOW THIS BITCH HEAR US, IS YO VANILLA D*CK IN THERE? HUH KIM!? HUUUHHH?" shay yelled.

Chris started laughing because he knows that's what Shay always say when I don't answer the door.

"Shut up hoe, I'm Coming!" I yelled back. "Chris move so I can handle them" He let me go but before I got up he grabbed my ass and I grabbed a pillow and hit him with, I don't know who the hell he think he is.

I swear one day I'm just going to pack my shit and move and not let these bitches know where I stay,sleep or shit. I love these girls but damn, can a woman have some peace and quiet. I swear they act like I live in the hood.

Opening the door I almost fell back by them rushing in, One heading to the couch and one heading into my kitchen.

"Took you long enough."  Tammy said while putting down her gold MK purse.

"You know why we here this early right?" shay said to me as she was fixing her a sandwich.

"I hope it's not to eat up all my food" I mumbled to my self.