18

Hey fam I know I said that I would only be able to update in about three days but I came back early so here is another chapter
..........
"Make me." Phil said doing his sexy side smirk
Oh my god what do I do? Should I kiss him?!
Fuck it.
"G-g-gladly." I stuttered.
We leaned in slowly my heart beat quickening and my eyes fluttering shut, all of a sudden there was a black car that almost hit us and a man yelling out of the window "FUCKING FAGS!" And speeding away.
"I-I-I'm sorry." I stuttered out.
"Dan, you don't need to apologize, and why are you stuttering, you only stutter when you're scared."
"I do need to apologize, and I'm scared you're going to hate me."
"I could never hate you, and why do you need to apologize?"
"Because I'm a useless fag..."
"Dan, you're anything but a useless fag." Phil says cupping my cheek.
"And who cares if you're gay besides a couple homophobes, I'm gay too so does that make me a faggot?"
"No..."
"Than what makes you one?"
"Well you're the only one who says otherwise."
"Well than looks like I'm the only smart one."
"Yeah, maybe."
Phil grabbed my hand and we held hands the whole way there and I loved every second of it.
It was a two hour walk and with me and Phils fooling around the sun was already setting.
We approached the house music heard blared.
"You ready?" Phil asked squeezing my hand then dropping it.
"Y-yeah."
"Hey don't worry I'll be with you the whole time, just have some drinks and try to have fun."
"Okay, let's do this."
........
Hey that chapter was a little better I'm not that great at writing period but I'm a little better at letter form or text form but yeah I hope you enjoyed that chapter and I will update later buy guys gals and pals love you♥️(is that original idk and if not sorry)