Yamaguchi Entry #2

Monday; July 26th, 5:18 p.m

Wow... Hinata has quite an interesting choice of friends.

Today at volleyball practice he brought his friend Kageyama along with him. He wouldn't shut up about this boy, so I figured he must be this super-nice incredibly special person. Oh, he's special alright. And incredibly good at falling into Tsukki's trap. Tsukki spent the first 10 minutes after meeting him teasing and pissing him off. I can't say I didn't think it was funny, but the things he got so mad about... I couldn't help but laugh. I did feel a little bad after I noticed Hinata had stopped laughing too...

Surprisingly, Kageyama played. He chose to set for the team Hinata was on, playing against me, Tsukki, Sugawara-senpai, and a few others. Also surprisingly enough, he's incredibly good. He mentioned playing a little in middle school, but that was not the skill level of 'playing a little'. They beat us, too. I could tell everyone was completely shocked, and Kageyama was invited by coach to join the team. I didn't get to hear his reply, but I'd be glad to have him on our team.

A/N

hey... sorry again for the two month wait! I have the next part about half written so that should be out soon ! Thanks for sticking with me (even though you've probably forgotten what's happened in this story.... gomen ! )