2 (sexual)

After their show in LA they went to the hotel, and Lauren runs up to Camila tackle hugging her. Camila squirms and giggles.
"LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI LET ME GO!!!!!" Camila screams.
"Never Camila never..." Lauren whispered against her neck.
Camila shivered and let her do whatever she pleased. Lauren rubbed her hands up and down her arms and Camila tilted her head up to look at Lauren. Lauren began to kiss her neck and in that moment Camila let out a soft moan. As Lauren increased the intensity Camila moaned louder.
Lauren smirked and whispered, "you like that honey?"
"Y-yes LoLo..." She moans as Lauren kept going.
Soon she took Camila's crop top off then her own shirt.
Camila was blushing a deep rose red. "LoLo...are we gonna do this?" She whispers.
"Yes I believe we are." She smirks against her neck and takes her shorts off then her own jeans.
She felt Lauren push her against the bed and slides her hands up her bra. Camila blushed again. Then Lauren took Camila's off, then Lauren took hers off (yes surprisingly Lo was wearing a bra 😂). Lauren squeezed Camila's chest as Camila slid off Lauren's damp panties.
Camila couldn't help but moan Lauren's name over and over every squeeze. Then soon Camila's panties were off and Lauren was rubbing Camila.
Camila moaned and begged for more, "L-Lauren....more... Please!" She moaned super loud.
Lauren smirked and went even harder, Camila was almost to her climax and ready to be Lauren's forever.
Lauren went the hardest and deepest possible then Camila was screaming. Camila reached her climax and started panting heavily, same as Lauren.
Lauren smiled, "good enough babe?" She winked at Camila.
"Y-yes...lets do that more often..." She giggled and cuddled with Lauren and they soon fell asleep.
Lauren and Camila could do this more often.