1

It was another day on tour, Camila woke up with the love of her life's arms around her. Lauren Jauregui.
Camila sighed happily, "morning LoLo" she giggled and kissed Lauren's hand.
"Mhhhh five more minutes Camz" Lauren groaned "I'm tired"
"No wake up silly!" She turned to face Lauren, and Lauren's beautiful stunning green eyes fluttered open.
"There you are Camz" Lauren smiled at her.
"Yep I've been here since midnight." Camila smiles back at Lauren. "So LoLo you going to let me up or-"
Lauren interrupted "I believe I'm going to keep you hostage forever because your so warm!" She kissed Camila all over her face and neck.
Camila squealed and squirmed in Lauren's grasp.
Then Normani walked in, and the sheets were covering them so it looked just a bit wrong.
Normani covered her eyes, "sorry to interrupt....ill go..." She walks out, and all of a sudden you hear her squeal "CAMREN IS REAL PEOPLE!!!!!"
Camila and Lauren laugh then then catch each others stare. Camila bit her lip, as Lauren played with a strand of Camila's hair.
"Lauren...?" Camila asked.
"Yeah C?" She looked at her.
"Have you ever felt so crazy about someone that you wish you could just tell them how you felt but your scared the worst will happen?" Camila frowned and started playing with her own hair. Lauren stopped her and smiled a bit.
"Yeah I know how you feel Camzi" Lauren cuddled Camila and kissed her head. "And you should just tell them ya know. I'm sure they'd be cool with you liking them, and maybe you'll get to kiss him." Lauren held onto Camila a bit tighter as Camila looked away.
"It's a her Lauren...not a him..." She bites her lip.
Lauren felt her heart racing hoping it was her. "Well mine is a girl too. So...we're both ok." She smiled and mumbled to herself a few things.
Camila looked at Lauren then stroked her hair, "you can go back to sleep now Lo..." Camila said.
"Thanks Camzi..." She fell asleep again, and Camila left to her own room, just wishing Lauren knew. Or maybe she did know.