O n e

Marinette walked into class and her classmates were talking non-stop. "Oh, boy." She sighed as she sat down in her regular spot as usual; next to Alya. Her ombré haired friend happened to be talking to Nino about something.

"Girl, guess what!" Alya's eyes were big and wide as she faced towards Marinette with a smile on her giant face.

"What, Alya?" The poor bluenette was confused more than anything.

"There's a new girl joining us! Girl, the class is going insane over her, you should be excited too! Apparently, this girl loves Ladybug also!" Alya kept rambling to Marinette, but the bluenette's response wasn't what she was expecting. "Mari, what's wrong?"

"She might end up being like Lila," Marinette frowned. "I don't want another classmate who has the potential to be like her. Plus, you haven't even met her yet, Alya!"

"Girl, don't say that.." Alya murmured, trying to put a hand on her friend's shoulder in reassurance.

"Alya, don't 'girl' me. It's the truth." She looked away sharply from her friend. Marinette shoved what she thought was Alya's hand away from her.

"Mari, just please calm down. I believe you." The upset girl looked up to see Adrien and to see that their hands were intertwined.

"You really do, Adrien?" Marinette looked at him, hurt by the thought of Lila, and Adrien nodded. "Of course, Mari. You're the most trustworthy friend I could ask for."

Alya and Nino both awed, all three of them hugging Marinette in reassurance. Suddenly, a ginger haired teacher walked in and everyone sat back in their seats quickly, as she was about to speak.

"Class, I believe everyone knows by now that we have a new student." Ms. Bustier started to speak and the class understood. "Come in, Miranda."

A brunette girl walked in. She had bangs and dazzling hazel eyes, currently wearing a tiny pink shirt, neatly tucked in, with some high waisted blue jeans, and white shoes.

"Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself, Miranda?" The teacher gave Miranda a smile and asked her politely.

"Well," she sighed. "I love cats, I even have one named Shadow. She's all black like Chat Noir." Adrien was suddenly interested, looking up, and beginning to listen.

"I also love Ladybug and Chat Noir, but I personally prefer Chat Noir better." Miranda started to smile and blush once she started to talk about Chat Noir, and once this began to occur, the blond haired boy felt himself blushing too.

"Like, he is so cool and awesome! I mean, why does Ladybug reject him all the time? He is so hot, you have to admit! I mean, come on. Anyways, you get what I mean." Miranda felt like she started to get out of hand, so she stopped herself, but started to stare into space dreamily.

"—Uh, thank you, Miranda for telling us about your love for cats and Chat Noir. Have a seat in the back left, make yourself comfortable. You get that space all to yourself." Ms. Bustier directed Miranda to her seat awkwardly. "Class, clap for your new classmate and consider her likings for her, uh— idol."

The class slowly clapped and they stopped after, approximately, five seconds. "Man, that girl is obsessed with Chat Noir alright." Marinette whispered to Alya as Alya nodded in agreement, somewhat creeped out.

"Did you hear that, Nino? Miranda loves Chat Noir.. Well, that's the first, but there's a first for everything, right..?" Adrien turned to his friend with a small smile, but dreamy smile.

"Dude, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just fine! Yeah— fine for sure!"