Chapter 6

Sorry for not updating in a while! I'm tired, so this chapter may be sucky. We'll just have to wait and see!

~Em's POV~

"Brice?" I ask him. "Why are you in this picture? How do you know Lidya?" He takes a deep breath before answering.

"Lidya... is my sister." The group smiles.

"Why didn't you just tell us that right off?" Adam asks him.

"I wasn't sure if that really was her. I haven't actually seen her since the day this picture was taken. That night, she went for a walk on the beach, and she never came back." Brice sighs. A tear rolls down his cheek. "I thought she was dead. I stopped drawing until I met you guys. It reminded me of her. Still does." He pauses.

"Wait, if she was apparently kiddnapped, what is she doing at Minecon?" Ty thinks out loud.

"I don't know. But I have a bad feeling about this." Emma says, then she looks at me. We both know why. Our father took our mom and disappeared about a month before Brice's sister did. And we tracked him to Australia.

'Don't worry about it. There's no way it's him.' I can tell Emma is worried, so I think reassurring words to her. She smiles, then a guard comes and tells us our lunch break is over, so we walk back to the booths. On our way there, we all get seperated. I am with Mitch, Emma, and Jason. We are lost among the booths when I feel something metal against my back, and I freeze.

I see Jason, who had been walking next to me, get shoved forward, hitting Mitch and Emma. They turn around, and Mitch gasps while Emma's eyes widen. 'Look at whose behind you.' She thinks, and I can tell she is scared. I turn my head to see someone I wished I would never see again. Dad. And to make matters worse, he has a gun up to my back. But I know he could do much worse.

"Either you come with me willingly, or I tell your boyfriends your little secret." He says, loudly enough for all four of us to easily hear.

"Em?" Jason says the words I dread to hear. "What secrets does he mean?"

What will happen to Em? Will Jason and Mitch find out Em and Emma's secrets? Will I ever stop asking questions? I guess we won't know until the next chapter. So, until next time, Seeya!

~Rain 🌈