The time is right.

I got changed into my new outfit that i got with Minori, as Ryuuji was just getting out of the shower. Once he walked out he looked towards the bedroom where i was standing in the corner before the doorway sticking my leg out in the doorway as Ryuuji was walking out of the bathroom on the other side of the bedroom, "hey Ryuuji," i said in a swee voice. " come to the bedroom" i continued in my seet voice. I take a step out into the doorway and look at him with a blushed face.  I walk towards him and look at his blushed face, he was hot from the shower, i run my had along his jawline to the tip of his chin. "Agh." he gasps. I grab his shirt and pull him close to me and our lips touch and stay for what feels like a long time. "Follow me" i turn and walk towards our bed and he follows. "You are like my mutt, you follow where ever i go." i said again in that sweet voice. I twist and push him onto the bed where he flops down and i rest my knee on the edge of the bed as i crawl up towards his face. "Wait. Sit up." i command. He sits up and i pull off his shirt showing his muscluar body. "Better." i continue and push him bach down onto the bed. He had a shocked look on his face. I run my index finger up towards his face, my finger raising from every muscle on his body, i rest my head on his chest listening to his heart beat, it was pounding just like mine. I continue craling up towards his face slowly. "Taiga, wait." he put his had up to my mouth just as i was about to kiss him. "What?" i ask. "We need to be even!" he looks at me as he is lying down with his legs draped over the bedside and me sitting in his stomach sittin up. He grabs my black lace top, i lift my arms up as he lifts the top off my body. "There, continue." he smiles as he was still blushing. We repetitively kiss mumbling words under our breath. "Taiga... I am... So... Lucky... To... Have you" Ryuuji mumbles between kisses under his breath. I set my knees on either side of his waist and my hands on his wrists as i hold his arms above his head and kiss him repeditively. "Your turn." i filp over onto my back beside him breathing hevily. "My turn?" he asks. "Yeah i made the first move!" i said. "I..." he pauses. "I Love you." we both continue. As he kisses me.